We can date rad rockstar “like” Bettie’s
who know the boutique gear world.
We just a need a bold moderator to
have no patience for a
“Guitar forum Fleetwood Mac”.
I bet those Friedman amps titles will
be nifty in an emotional pinch!!
Cheers Dave!!

I’ll admit I joined because I really want to buy something in the classifieds. I didn’t know about the page before yesterday though. So far I’m enjoying all the content though!

Right away I liked that there were some threads about Fryettes as well as a Gary Moore appreciation post! 😂

I have also just registered and this is why :

Once upon a time in the 90’s I was playing with tubes amp and racks filled with the nicest FX units such as the TC2290 delay , Lexicon PCM80 and many others…..was never satisfied what FOH did with my W/D/W rig and started my modeler journey almost 25 years ago with the early Roland GP8 and many others.

Then around 2003 I went back to tube amps and racks because of the different endorsement deals I had and all the clinics / workshops and stuff….

Some years later Fractal Audio entered the Guitarworld and I tried it and loved it , now for almost 10 years….. somehow never totally satisfied with the Amp sound…. Tons of time tweaking….but saved me lots of trouble carrying around gear and most important : I play In Ear since that time with all the acts….

Recently some interesting developments with great load boxes and speaker Impulses made me look again into the Tubes And love it !!!

Best of Both Worlds for me :)

I love my Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555X into the Suhr Reactive Load into the Fractal FM3 as Impulse Loader and FX .

So thats why I joined this forum ;)

Here are some sounds of my gear on my Youtube Channel .
Thanks for watching And looking forward learning and sharing good stuff on this forum !

I see a lot of new faces here. Just wondering why?

Dudes with 10 - 200 posts that I just don't recognize. Curious if you dudes are posting more on R-T because TGP is lame? Is it because you feel like you can express yourself better here without backlash? Is it because you dudes are just trying to get to 50 posts so you can B/S/T? Are you dudes just getting back into guitar again after a break?

Just curious.

I mean if you are, then welcome to R-T. :yes: Post up. Tell us your story. Most of us regulars really like this place and we pretty much all get along real well, even when we disagree. We have very little spam/trolling as well. We have kick ass Mods too - which helps. Carry on.
I literally just joined a few minutes ago because I'm done with the TGP circle jerk. Can I say that here? I dunno, this is my first post!

Haha from what I see so far you can! I only liked TGP for John Suhr’s posts.
You in Seattle? Been looking to dip my toes into a PRS with a Vela, know locally where I could try before I buy, by chance? Only asking because of your name and profile pic, haha.

You in Seattle? Been looking to dip my toes into a PRS with a Vela, know locally where I could try before I buy, by chance? Only asking because of your name and profile pic, haha.
I am! I’d recommend The Guitar Store on Aurora or Thunder Road in West Seattle. Both those places are cool and have great selections of gear.

I’ve played PRS for years but have never tried a Vela. One thing that always felt good about my custom 22’s is the 25” scale length. I think most the PRS guitars use that and for me it’s a nice feel.

🤘🏽

I am! I’d recommend The Guitar Store on Aurora or Thunder Road in West Seattle. Both those places are cool and have great selections of gear.

I’ve played PRS for years but have never tried a Vela. One thing that always felt good about my custom 22’s is the 25” scale length. I think most the PRS guitars use that and for me it’s a nice feel.

🤘🏽
Sweet! Thank you! I didn't realize until recently that PRS made US models without bird inlays, so now I want one! Almost bought a S2 Standard 24, but it was satin/faded red and I already have a half dozen SGs in that color, so I passed. Came upon the Vela when I was searching for a new semi-hollow. Wanted to try one before forking over the cash, otherwise I was going to order a Kiesel Semi-hollow as I've had good experiences with my old Carvins. But the PRS's are looking tasty given the price.

I see a lot of new faces here. Just wondering why?

Dudes with 10 - 200 posts that I just don't recognize. Curious if you dudes are posting more on R-T because TGP is lame? Is it because you feel like you can express yourself better here without backlash? Is it because you dudes are just trying to get to 50 posts so you can B/S/T? Are you dudes just getting back into guitar again after a break?

Just curious.

I mean if you are, then welcome to R-T. :yes: Post up. Tell us your story. Most of us regulars really like this place and we pretty much all get along real well, even when we disagree. We have very little spam/trolling as well. We have kick ass Mods too - which helps. Carry on.
I’m new. Joined today. I’ve got a modded Tele , I play thru a Vox and I really dig the OCD and Roctett pedals Hooligan for fuzz. I dig kinda old school punk, Social D, Pistols, Buzzcocks. I’m also a rockabilly fan. Glad to be here.

Delta Variant was a bitch in the US. Struck young people more so than the previous. We ain’t out of it yet.
It was pretty bad for me . I play and tech guitar up to 10 hrs a day . And I didn’t even pick it up for 15 days . I couldn’t. I underestimated covid fr

Back