If you could only save 1 piece of gear . . .

My 2007 Les Paul Standard. All the amps and pedals can be replaced, but each guitar has a feel and tone that’s unique.

Sadly very few pieces of my gear can be replaced. That being said, it would be a toss up between my mark iic+ & Klon. I could probably manage bringing both if there was a fire lol. The Klon takes the amp to a new level that none of my other pedals or a ++ mod can do

If all your stuff went up in flames I couldn't let you be stranded with no gear and send the Naylor back to you.

I already went through losing my gear (and everything else) in a flood then having to fix or replace it all. I don't think I could handle it again. At that point I'd just watch everything burn in crazed laughter as I'm being hauled to the loony bin.

my mark IV. not even a question. my explorer would be hard to leave behind to burn, but the mark IVa is worth more, so....

This would be the one piece of gear that I feel is irreplaceable. 1 of only 2 Earharts in existence. I suppose I could replace it with a Cornford Mk50H II if I could find one (same circuit/layout/wiring), but this amp is very sentimental to me. Such a great sounding amp. Bought it from LP Freak back in March of 2013.

IMG_20140928_115351.jpg

Back