im having a party today

Enjoy your day! Not much better than taking a day off for new gear…..got a cool pickup that Scottosan was nice enough to fix for me (vintage Mighty Mite that someone f’d up the wiring) going in one of my Charvels tonight
I am doing a lil sumpin sumpin tonight...
212DB4E1-5D2E-438B-9780-95B59A760BF8.jpeg

A real party would be Bugera, Crate, Peavey Vyper, and First Act amps! All solid state all the time. If the new LP sounds good through them…….then you move to the next level.

I am doing a lil sumpin sumpin tonight...View attachment 138367
This will be my standard guitar brand now. I love the Wicked 8 so much and whatever tweaks he did to my neck pickup is giving me some of the best lead tones I've ever had. I've been planning on getting a Greco LP and putting some of these pickups in and also regretting with SS frets. The way my chubtone explorer came out I wouldn't trade it for 2 Gibson Explorers.

This will be my standard guitar brand now. I love the Wicked 8 so much and whatever tweaks he did to my neck pickup is giving me some of the best lead tones I've ever had. I've been planning on getting a Greco LP and putting some of these pickups in and also regretting with SS frets. The way my chubtone explorer came out I wouldn't trade it for 2 Gibson Explorers.
Man, I am so happy you got that Chubtone in one piece after the shipping issues...

got some of my friends together to welcome my new LP which i just had set up and put in burstbucker 61s!! i havent been this excited to play anything since Mario 3 came out so i took the day off to enjoy it!! also got a Duncan 78' in my strat so thats gonna get the run through as well

SFFUv1U.jpg
Fuck that one off krank is just straight badass.

Back