im having a party today

Well this les paul sounds great but in a open jangly kind of way I’m probably not gonna use much, might have to go with something hotter. The 78’ I’m not sure about either, it’s open and jangly too just less so than the LP. Both these would be great if I was doing 70s rock kind of gain but might need something beefier if I really plan on using them for what I do.

After playing these two and my favorite SG through all these different amp, cab and boosts combos I’ve come to the conclusion there’s no rhyme or reason to what is going to sound good. My SG I would say is my best sounding guitar but through the Krank it just sounds lacking where I’d say the LP might have sounded best through it. I thought the openness of the LP would mesh nice with my beloved triple recto but I almost threw up it was so bad. I’m gonna do the same thing again with all my guitars and make a list of all the good combinations for future recording.

One thing that is consistently great is the mxr fat sugar, get one

I just grabbed one to try out, on sale at GC right now for $80 bucks!

Smart move, i was going back and forth between it and the TS9/SD1 and it sits very nicely between the two of them. Fat sugar is the perfect name, it just ads a little balls to the low end and sparkle on top

I got in trouble when Mario 3 came out, I got it as a bday present and would not come out of my room to see my family at my birthday party.
When I think of Nintendo…Intellevision…Texas Instruments…
It’s actually not good.
I hear the song “Broken Home”
by Papa Roach.
The memory was when that Mario 3 came out, my buddy brought it over for me to check out.
I had a psycho step-dad.
I’m actually glad he died & strangely,
I was the only one who cried at his funeral.
-6’7” 250lbs, crazy animal Vietnam Vet.
That Agent Orange poisoning that got to his core.
Well he never liked to see me happy.
So right in the middle of while me & my buddy
were checking the video game out,
he grabbed the Nintendo with my friends MB3 game in it and smashed it to pieces with his feet and threw the pieces on our roof and at my 10 year old buddy as he ran for his life….
I get it Papa Roach.

When I think of Nintendo…Intellevision…Texas Instruments…
It’s actually not good.
I hear the song “Broken Home”
by Papa Roach.
The memory was when that Mario 3 came out, my buddy brought it over for me to check out.
I had a psycho step-dad.
I’m actually glad he died & strangely,
I was the only one who cried at his funeral.
-6’7” 250lbs, crazy animal Vietnam Vet.
That Agent Orange poisoning that got to his core.
Well he never liked to see me happy.
So right in the middle of while me & my buddy
were checking the video game out,
he grabbed the Nintendo with my friends MB3 game in it and smashed it to pieces with his feet and threw the pieces on our roof and at my 10 year old buddy as he ran for his life….
I get it Papa Roach.
I had the same step dad it seems

I still have Mario 3 ready to go

0nDIvmr.jpg

I had that cameron before you, what do you think about it vs. the other stuff?

Are you the dude I got it from in Canada?

It’s amazing. Everyone knows “that” Cameron tone and it does it. the monomyth origin really gets close though, basically sounds like a 50w version, just a slightly smaller footprint of the mig100. i really love all my amps, it really just comes down to what feels the best with whichever guitar im playing. the cameron does consistently sound the best no matter which guitar or cab im using.

The Ibanez thermion cab is v30s

I remember a dude on HCAF (getglock'd I think?) had a Thermion halfstack and he posted sick fucking clips of that thing. I always kinda kept my eyes open for one but they must not have made many of em

I remember a dude on HCAF (getglock'd I think?) had a Thermion halfstack and he posted sick fucking clips of that thing. I always kinda kept my eyes open for one but they must not have made many of em

They are wonderful, it’s actually two 2x12’s, there’s a split down the middle inside. Think I got it for $200 years ago off Craigslist. I remember asking the dude where the head was and he said it was the worst amp ever and gone lol

They are wonderful, it’s actually two 2x12’s, there’s a split down the middle inside. Think I got it for $200 years ago off Craigslist. I remember asking the dude where the head was and he said it was the worst amp ever and gone lol

Dude on HCAF made his sound epic. They ran 6550's or KT88's if I remember right; seems like they should be legit

Back