In my opinion Wolfie really did inherit talent!

gbsmusic

The radio station here in Montana has played quite a few of his songs and I am really impressed by how good the music is! I don't have any videos to post here but if you haven't checked out the music it is quite impressive. From what I've read he plays every instrument and his voice is very good

Last edited:
He is such a great player, singer and songwriter.
I remember watching him playing bas with VH and been amazed at how tight with Alex and spontaneous his playing was.
He is incredibly talented.
I agree 100% I love the music that I've heard so far I'm actually going to probably download the album

The radio station here in Montana has played quite a few of his songs and I am really impressed by how good the music is! I don't have any videos to post here but if you haven't checked out the music it is quite impressive. From what I've read he plays every instrument and his voice is very good
Greg - I'll send you a clip my cousin shot in LA earler this week, sounds pretty freaking good...

My question is, if his last name wasn’t Van Halen would this thread even exist?

Probably not. But music has never been fair.

And its even less fair now, that to be a known quantity as a musician, you have to endlessly shill cheap chinese products on youtube.

I'd rather listen to Wolfgang than the critically acclaimed Greta Van Fleet. Wolfgang seems genuine and isnt trying to be anyone but himself. I can't imagine the pressure of having his last name in the music biz. I wish him the best.
Me too! He was born not needing to work a day in his life. He put the work in because he has a passion for it.

I like Wolfgang's music and appreciate that he isn't trying to be his dad or continue that path. He gets a lot of crap on the Internet and I don't get it.

I like Wolfgang's music and appreciate that he isn't trying to be his dad or continue that path. He gets a lot of crap on the Internet and I don't get it.
Exactly. If any of us were in the same situation we’d use any advantage we were given but the fact remains that Wolfe is trying his best to do his own thing and not ride on the skirt tails of his father. And I think he’s doing a damn good job

He is such a great player, singer and songwriter.
I remember watching him playing bas with VH and been amazed at how tight with Alex and spontaneous his playing was.
He is incredibly talented.
Amp fest soon? Maybe around 311 this month at the Ryman or May for Royal Blood?

After reading all this I’m going to go give the album a chance . I really only heard 2 singles . This got me interested

I'd rather listen to Wolfgang than the critically acclaimed Greta Van Fleet. Wolfgang seems genuine and isnt trying to be anyone but himself. I can't imagine the pressure of having his last name in the music biz. I wish him the best.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything by Greta Van Fleet. I only know the name by reading posts here. I have no desire to hear them either. 🤣

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything by Greta Van Fleet. I only know the name by reading posts here. I have no desire to hear them either. 🤣

They are hipster led zep worship. The sort of thing the shitters on TGP cum their pants over, along with Govt Mule, John Mayer, and some jazz player youve never heard of named Cornbread Robitussin.

Back