Is entering a yellow light illegal?

Hey Mitch, what part of town was she in? If it was a Memphis cop, she could get that thrown out for sure. If it was somewhere else, like Collierville, it may be another story.

>|<>QBB<
ratter":ce999 said:
>|<>QBB<

Think of it as their reward for putting up with the BS that they do. Think about it...the average joe puts up with a dickhead cop a few times in their lives maybe? Cops deal with the ass-crust of society all day every day. What kind of mood would you be in if that was you? Not to be an ass-kisser, and I'm no fan of ticky-tack traffic tickets, but in general I always give LE the benefit of the doubt. They've earned it, IMO.

+1

Not to mention your rank-and-file patrolmen aren't usually the most well-educated bunch. Typically high-school diplomas or possibly a tech school diploma; so you have to factor that in as well when you deal with them. I pretty much just nod my head, say "yes sir" a lot, and let them go about doing their grunt-work.

If I deserved it, then that's one thing. But if it's something that was complete bullshit? I don't argue w/ the grunt on the street because he is just a henchman who has absolutely no pull. I'll just wait and call the station and go over their heads. Usually their bosses are a much more reasonable bunch.

shredhead666":06b8f said:
If I deserved it, then that's one thing. But if it's something that was complete bullshit? I don't argue w/ the grunt on the street because he is just a henchman who has absolutely no pull. I'll just wait and call the station and go over their heads. Usually their bosses are a much more reasonable bunch.

Or similarly, just pacify them and then deal with the DA directly to get the ticket reduced :LOL:

they say if you are hit in an intersection
the front half of your car damage means your at fault
the back means its theirs fault

ive seen to many but thats what the cops rule !

hell i crawled through a RED light At a Intersection
2 blocks from the hospital
when my wife was haveing the baby in the car

when i stoped for him i tried to tell him the baby
was comming and he dident even do anything so
i said fuck him and drove to the hospital anyway

cocksucker arrested me for fleeing :LOL:
but let me go after he processed me

JUDGE THREW IT OUT 8)
Yeah its a Boy

16 years ago :LOL:

I got a ticket a long time ago for the light turning red before I made it all the way through an intersection. If they see you they can be a-holes about it if they're bored. :broke:

>|<>QBB<
Gitfiddler":962a0 said:
despite their douchebaggery, you should remain calm when pulled over. you never know how itchy the trigger finger is.

No shit. If the cop asks you to step out the car, make sure you reach for your wallet inside your jacket very slowly, you could get shot.

:!:

Back