Is there anyone on R-T that could be more annoying than...

My old neighbors wife was German. Sweet lady. Her father would come visit and he could not speak a lick of English. He loved me though. He would come over every day and drink coffee. We couldn’t communicate but we really liked each other anyway. I know it sounds crazy but that’s how it went down. Germans have a reputation of being reserved and a little stand offish but he was the opposite. He would say something in German and then my name. Shake my hand and pat me on the back.. I would invite him in we sat down for coffee. I would ask him if he was hungry by gesturing and if he was I would have momma make him breakfast. Neither one of could understand a damn thing but we really did like each other. Sorry for the odd post…I forgot all about him. I’m sure he’s dead now…God rest his soul…
I could read and understand your post without a translator - and yes, my English isn't bad, anyway if I'm writing or speaking by phone to someone in the USA. But I am by my nature a perfectionist, as everyone can see inside and outside of my amps I'm building. Hence I'm using a translator, to write my comments, so that they are as perfect as possible.
But this comment I've written without any translator - so now you can judge, how good or bad my English is in real 😉

Bitter much…
Great question. :yes:

For me it is more about not wanting to see fellow Rig-Talkers get screwed over by any outside party. In this case, novosibir/Helmut/Larry is an outsider in my book. He only comes here when his reputation is at stake, and when he does, he just digs his hole bigger by the way he treats customers and non-customers alike. I thought before I posted this thread, because I wanted to vent about that without clogging up SBlue's classified ad. I'm taking the side of @SBlue, @Disfigured and @thegame and others at this point because @novosibir has proven to be untrustworthy. YMMV :dunno:

Back