Is there anyone on R-T that could be more annoying than...

Great question. :yes:

For me it is more about not wanting to see fellow Rig-Talkers get screwed over by any outside party. In this case, novosibir/Helmut/Larry is an outsider in my book. He only comes here when his reputation is at stake, and when he does, he just digs his hole bigger by the way he treats customers and non-customers alike. I thought before I posted this thread, because I wanted to vent about that without clogging up SBlue's classified ad. I'm taking the side of @SBlue, @Disfigured and @thegame and others at this point because @novosibir has proven to be untrustworthy. YMMV :dunno:
I've known Larry since he burst onto the scene back on MetroAmp forum 20 years ago..

The thing about him is - if you talk nice to him, you can learn a lot of stuff.

If you are the least bit salty with him - forget about it.

Not all customers are happy customers. Not all service or products are perfect. The Larry thing is a dead horse for me. I would love to try one of his amps but I’ll never own one. Anything Larry related outside of his section turns into a headache.

Not all customers are happy customers. Not all service or products are perfect. The Larry thing is a dead horse for me. I would love to try one of his amps but I’ll never own one. Anything Larry related outside of his section turns into a headache.
Why is that Steve? The headache? Is it because people are Reporting posts and sucking you into it? Like I said, feel free to nuke this thread. I'm not hear to cause issues, but I speak up if I feel a member of R-T has been screwed. I'm more worried about Larry's customers than I am Larry. I don't see very many threads talking about how great their experience with Helmut has been :dunno:

IIRC, SBlue and I got it into it a bit back when he was a fan of Helmut and his Larry amps. That changed obviously.

No bro they just turn into shit fests. Your thread is fine, by all means post away. No issues whatsoever with it. This latest fiasco in the classifieds has caused some issues that I’m not going to speak about, so my patience for certain things are definitely wearing thin…lol.

No bro they just turn into shit fests. Your thread is fine, by all means post away. No issues whatsoever with it. This latest fiasco in the classifieds has caused some issues that I’m not going to speak about, so my patience for certain things are definitely wearing thin…lol.
I got ya. I can only imagine. Not sure you could pay me enough money to mod a big forum like this and you do the shit for free so....

And TBH, I got the impression that SBlue knew that was going to happen and doesn't really care because it draws attention to his request, which is going to be a tall order given the rarity of the amp. The 30w Purist or whatever it was.

@novosibir - I scanned that long response and all I really got out of it is that it was a lot of words with not much content. My only real beef with you is how you treat people online. You're right, you are not a business man. I am. But even if I wasn't, I wouldn't act the way you do. There is nothing in your life that I am jealous of believe me. Lastly, you don't contribute to this forum and you don't fit in. You never have. You only come here when you are threatened, which shows a lot about you.

Congrats on finding a better English translator, but I won't be entering into the back and forth with you.
Aren’t you precious.

Z German Caterpillar. Wait, same person, same annoying and crying behavior... same little bitch!!! lol
He must know it, because he's been my bitch for a while.
And because my dick is so thick, he now constantly smells like shit 🤷‍♂️

I can clearly see where his "thick" dick was, that got it all smeared with shit! lol
xikZEQJh.jpg

What a whining little bitch!!!! lol

How about that Mason Vertex guy? Did rig talk get all butthurt over him back in the day?

Mentioning him over on TGP was always hilarious

How about that Mason Vertex guy? Did rig talk get all butthurt over him back in the day?

Mentioning him over on TGP was always hilarious
Nah... the German Caterpillar and Hellbutt Not So Grownman are, not only the most annoying, but also the most annoyed. That's why they whine like a little bitch.

For me it is more about not wanting to see fellow Rig-Talkers get screwed over by any outside party. In this case, novosibir/Helmut/Larry is an outsider in my book. He only comes here when his reputation is at stake, and when he does, he just digs his hole bigger by the way he treats customers and non-customers alike. I thought before I posted this thread, because I wanted to vent about that without clogging up SBlue's classified ad. I'm taking the side of @SBlue, @Disfigured and @thegame and others at this point because @novosibir has proven to be untrustworthy. YMMV :dunno:
Sooooooo, yeah.

I've heard Larry stories before, but they didn't sound all that different from ones I've heard about other builders that got in over their heads.
But I just read that classified ad you mentioned to get some more background and yikes. That dude is definitely on his own level.

I imagine there have been many years of internet shit talk going back and forth so he's probably on edge as it is, but it's ultimately on him whether or not he wants it to stop or not. Seems like he has no interest in making any of it stop.

Nah... the German Caterpillar and Hellbutt Not So Grownman are, not only the most annoying, but also the most annoyed. That's why they whine like a little bitch.
TBH I can only hear one bitch crying - a bitch that's going to cry a lot more in a few weeks.
But my pity is limited 🤷‍♂️

Back