is this guy for real? endorsed Gibson and Fender?

lettmusic

Just saw this over at the SS site. This guy claimed to have signature models with Fender and Gibson(claimed to have the first 7-string signature model). Thing is, I never heard of him. Dude also refers to himself as "Maestro" :D :confused:

I remember hearing about him back in the 80's... first? not so sure, I think they were making acoustic 7's well before this clown. Guy seems delusional. Why fender would deal with him is the real story.

If you watch the video he sort of talks himself in circles and says that hollow-bodied sevens have been around for a while but says that is the first "modern" 7.

Which I'm pretty sure is still false.

The Maestro bit is some kind of title he was given.

A bit of googling shows he was pushing some Pentasystem 5-string guitars.

Lol what a dickbag. "Embedding is allowed only by permission. Unauthorized embedding constitutes copyright infringement."

I remember he had an album cover where he was pissing on the graves of Yngwie and Vai.
Here it is...classy.

paganinialbumcover.jpg

voodooradio1":2pvd3cdn said:
I wish he would do a video lesson on that F#b he was talking about. Sounds like a very useful chord.
glad you caught that :doh: All my trainning, I must have missed F#b, missed that note, damn.

War Admiral":8fkcwd12 said:
Where in the fuck did you find this guy?? :LOL: :LOL:
my thoughts exactly, that's why when I saw this on SS forum, had to share it here.
If he really had endorsement deals with both Fender and Gibson, there's something wrong, we really do have an alternate reality.

scriptphase":gy2v997r said:
I remember he had an album cover where he was pissing on the graves of Yngwie and Vai.
Here it is...classy.

paganinialbumcover.jpg

Oh god - i just wasted 3:24 of my life! thats terrible!

When I was at GIT (87-88) a bunch of us were bussed in to Fender for what we thought was going to be a factory tour. Turned out to be a sales pitch/concert. Maestro was introduced along with his 7 string guitar with a high A string. They talked about how Paganini's caprices could be played correctly on guitar for the first time blah, blah, blah. Maestro had been standing behind everybody else and when it was his turn to play they parted in the middle and Maestro came running out blazing on his guitar. Except nobody could hear what he was playing because he'd stepped on his cable and yanked it out of the guitar! He fiddled with his volume knob a bit then realized what had happened. When he finally plugged back in his playing was just kinda average, Aside from laughing a bunch the only other thing I remember about that trip was Maestro's mustard colored leather pants :LOL: :LOL:

Martin

After all these years I must have "MISremembered" (alla Roger Clemens) because i always thought it was Joe Stump pissing on YJM's grave. Nice to know he had a bit more class than that being essentially a Malmsteen clone himself. So is Maestro pissing on Stevie Ray Vaughn as well? Total class right there. What a c_nt. The YJM bit might be funny but a REAL maestro who was deceased not too many years before he released his album is pretty classless.

Is this guy for real? He sounds like a 15 year old who just learned how to play a harmonic scale playing through a POD? Listen to the lead at 3:10... how choppy is that shit? If you are going to piss on YJM's grave, you'd better bring the goods. MArk Boals sounds great on vocals though..

Back