It's done!

Digital Jams":2gpgr1l4 said:
That was fast, received the cd today just in time for me to listen to it while doing my taxes tomorrow.
I foresee huge gaps in that long form...

Digital Jams":ejcq2gix said:
degenaro":ejcq2gix said:
Digital Jams":ejcq2gix said:
That was fast, received the cd today just in time for me to listen to it while doing my taxes tomorrow.

Hope not as I have a ton of deductions.
Then I suggest something less of a sonic roller coaster then Less Is Seldom More as background music. :)

degenaro":ibv47iq3 said:
Digital Jams":ibv47iq3 said:
degenaro":ibv47iq3 said:
Digital Jams":ibv47iq3 said:

Then I suggest something less of a sonic roller coaster then Less Is Seldom More as background music. :)

The mix is great on this disc, great sonic presence for sure and so far no errors on the 1040.

Digital Jams":sk1xalel said:
degenaro":sk1xalel said:
degenaro":sk1xalel said:

The mix is great on this disc, great sonic presence for sure and so far no errors on the 1040.
I have failed! :)

degenaro":3akq04z9 said:
Digital Jams":3akq04z9 said:

I have failed! :)

Na, I work to stuff like that anyways and people at work can't figure it out. Must be the kid raising thing.

Back