IT'S Friday... what are ya'll spinning?

Man there a whole lot to like about that. That young lady…the one with the pipes! Damnit son
Haha, that’s something that’s always been said, she’s a great person with a bigger than life personality. This was a great album for her to show her voice.

The new Ghost IMPERA while dry heaving. This fucking sucks
It does suck. Lame, lame, lame. Just like Volbeat. Just when you though they put out a shitty, lame album, they one-up themselves with an even shittier, lame album. I *liked* Ghost too. Meliora was their last good album.

Today was Havok day for me. Confomicide, Unnatural Selection, and Time Is Up. Pete's a beast..

Last edited:
I'm actually jamming one of our own this evening. This is such a killer album.

Don't Yell at me. I like Britney Spears. I got ahold of some rare demos and remixes I liked.

Last night I listened to some Kiss shows from 76 and 77 off Youtube while I was reading.

This weekend it will be Jeff Beck. I bought two different "Original Album Series" that have 5 albums each plus the remaster of "Truth" that has bonus tracks.

Some beefy riffs on this sucker.

7nkrolzlgxm81.jpg

The new Ghost IMPERA while dry heaving. This fucking sucks
I tried that the other day, because my buddy said it was good. I gave it a shot.

Then I chewed him out over the course of a dozen texts. That shitty religious arena rock bullshit has more in common with country than anything I listen to these days, and I'm playing Clutch right now.

i'm a sucker for tooling through all the YT videos that roll up as i'm listening to something...
this has been posted here before i know.

I tried that the other day, because my buddy said it was good. I gave it a shot.

Then I chewed him out over the course of a dozen texts. That shitty religious arena rock bullshit has more in common with country than anything I listen to these days, and I'm playing Clutch right now.
Punch your buddy in the face. Say that it's not from you, it's from RigTalk shithead thegame. He won't understand, friendship over. You don't need people like that in your life.

Flotsam & Jetsam day for me! Drift, & Cuatro.

Before that, Exodus; Fabulous Disaster and Impact Is Imminent! Got my JBL Bluetooth on my desk today!

Back