The~Kid
Well-known member
Save Democracy.....
Save Liberty/Freedom
Save our Country/Nation....
Save America Act
Save Liberty/Freedom
Save our Country/Nation....
Save America Act
JamesTiberiusCuck apologizing for immigrant shit bags stealing elections, stealing Americans jobs and stealing American Democracy voting illegally......Hey @The~Kid .
Do you even have a job that they can steal? I'm thinking "no way Jose".
Wrong......Just as I thought. Unemployable.
Have you ever wondered why?
How many jobs have you been fired from? More than 10?
For the record according to The-Kid himself, he is a world class pizzaiolo trained by master chefs in Italy.
Sure you have pizza boy. I have a feeling you can't even boil water.7 generations of Pizzaiolos as well as an actual Chef trained in Milan by the best schools....that Chef is now the Executive Chef at Portos.
That's actually a pretty tough one to make with a single hand here using a spatula while recording with the other hand and cook at 1,000+ degrees given the delicate shape..... Not just anyone can do it or cook at those levels too. Its the Neopolitan way.
Of course I'm not limited to Pizza and have worked pastas too and even made a full pasta menu for the restaurant but my main thing is pizza *_*
I can't even make a cereal bowl at home...... But in the kitchen and in the restaurant I'm not bad when it comes to piesSure you have pizza boy. I have a feeling you can't even boil water.
You showed those pics already. They still look unappetizing. Sprinkling toppings and some cheese on premade dough ain't exactly rocket surgery either so you can stop acting like it is.I can't even make a cereal bowl at home...... But in the kitchen and in the restaurant I'm not bad when it comes to pies
Who needs a ticket to Naples Italy when you got this here in the States and SoCal *_*
View attachment 457941View attachment 457942View attachment 457943
Right well......You showed those pics already. They still look unappetizing. Sprinkling toppings and some cheese on premade dough ain't exactly rocket surgery either so you can stop acting like it is.
Let's recap.Right well......
For you maybe but tell that to customers who say they havent had anything better or as amazing not even after coming from a trip to Italy/Naples..... Thats how good it is nvm the pies.....
Now far be it from me to tell others about their profession and what they do but what does some well to do, lazy, fat, and useless punk like you have here to say...... Am I here telling you how some degenerate like you who can't even do half of what I do half as good is useless.....
What do I care how useless, fat and lazy you are and a product of your environment whatever product you are to be and to be proud of![]()
Lets recap......Let's recap.
Point being it's been proven and we all know you're completely full of shit on damn near everything that comes out your mouth. So just stop already, you're not fooling anyone.
- You boasted about your education like you achieved a PhD from a major university. Come to find out you barely made it by with an associates degree from a junior college.
- You're always acting like you beat the experts as in your stupid stock market projections. It's been shown many times over all you're doing is stating the inevitable, only pretending like you have some profound intuition on everything.
- You're constantly talking about stuff in the main forum like you're the leading expert in all things gear related. Yet you have zero first hand experience and sound like it's you're first day picking up a guitar. You also get put in your place constantly by actual industry pros. 100/4=20 right???
- Now you're boasting like you you've been classically trained by master chefs and work as a head chef at a 5 star Michelin restaurant. Best we can tell you work at a basic local pizza joint. It's a reasonable conclusion that you're full of shit about you pizza training and skills as well.
I don’t really have the time (or the desire) to do the back and forth, but..,
1) He poked holes at your claims. How does that equate to you calling him a RINO (or any of the other idiotic labels you apply without evidence)?
2) how is his conduct “dishonorable”?
3) You then go off with your typical name calling and labeling - without any reason to apply them.
You’re an angry, barely literate young man with few prospects. You seem to feed on forum interactions (gotta get them views…) good or otherwise, because you (seemingly) have nothing else. Being able to cook a quality pizza is a good thing. Hundreds of thousands can do it. I can do it on my Ooni on the deck.
My mind questions how anyone can live life continuously looking for things to rant about. If it gives you pleasure, good for you, I guess, but it’s a damn sad existence…![]()