Jackson Custom Shop Masterbuilt WR1

Very cannibal corpsey feel haha... congrats !! Isnt this a small batch run off from CMC guitars early this year ?
Correct! Pat built 12. Half went to artists right away and then I think there was 3 unfinished neck and 3 finished IIRC. Cannibal corpse is probably my top 3 favorite all time so makes sense lol

Correct! Pat built 12. Half went to artists right away and then I think there was 3 unfinished neck and 3 finished IIRC. Cannibal corpse is probably my top 3 favorite all time so makes sense lol
I seen CMC posted on reverb... it was like 7k plus usd... i was totally shock same time i thought i wanted to... but realised its way too much for me lol

Thought its for one of a female Jackson endorsee.... wonder if its completely sold out on it.... but gosh its a rare gem on earth !!

I just made love to your guitar bro, hope you don’t mind…. I put the picture on my cell phone between my wife’s funbags and put that work in…

laugh spew.gif

Corpse rules. So does this guitar man . Congrats

Back