James Lugo's new pedalboard

hthomas

Yesterday I spent the day with James at his studio and put together his new pedalboard. Here are some pics and the video James shot.
The Keisman True Bypass looper really turned out great.

photo-3_zpsdb1a812d.jpg

photo-1-4_zps3a012afc.jpg

Fun day!

Wow, very impressive! Been looking for a good looper too. Good job Harris. For not having things tweaked much, it sounded soooooo good.

jmpman":1htp5n69 said:
Wow, very impressive! Been looking for a good looper too. Good job Harris. For not having things tweaked much, it sounded soooooo good.

Thanks man. I really dug the Martini. Check out the Keisman guys. There great

Yeah, will do Harris. I use a Fender DRRI or VOX AC15 at my church, so I use a few pedals and notice quite a difference in tone versus just going straight in and have been looking for a pedalboard based looper and this just might fit the bill. Btw, I believe you have hung out before with my buddy Chris in High Point. We are both players from the hair band glory days in the 80's.

jmpman":genvf25c said:
Yeah, will do Harris. I use a Fender DRRI or VOX AC15 at my church, so I use a few pedals and notice quite a difference in tone versus just going straight in and have been looking for a pedalboard based looper and this just might fit the bill. Btw, I believe you have hung out before with my buddy Chris in High Point. We are both players from the hair band glory days in the 80's.

Yes! Chris is awesome. Haven't seen him in a few months. He has a killer setup at his place!

Funny how all the modulation stuff ends up sounding the same or very similar. Side by side you can pick a favourite but in the grand scheme of things, flange does flange and chorus does chorus. You can hunt forever till you find what you like. I have a flashback x 4 on the way to me though, love the idea of presets for rythm,lead,clean and tap.

I saw the vid of you guys..that thing is huge! :D

The grande is 42' if I'm not mistaken, could be fun for home!

Looks great

:rock:

Yeah Harris did an awesome job. I messed around last night some and it was a trip to so many different options. I've always been a guitar into amp guy so this is new territory for me. Pretty exciting.

is this signal path guitar into EP booster then on to the rest in front? Almost always ppl are using the EP after dirt boxes - usually last before input to amp. Any reason you guys went this way? Maybe I should try it this way.

I might be in the minority but the EP booster isn't working for me.. makes everything sound too thick. Maybe good for leads and that is it for me really. I'd be interested in how you are using it as well.

To quote the MXR guy, "Well there you have it!" .. i have a built in buffer in my looper pedal so that serves the same function.I'll play with mine in the effects loop for volume boosts.

NaturalBornBoy":13imlxr7 said:
Are all those pedals in front of the amp?

They are all in front but the guitar doesn't go through them unless they are activated by the looper. So it's not like daisy chaining 10 pedals and killing your sound.

Back