JerEvil’s Synergy Amps adventure thread - 4/1/21

JerEvil

Ok so I’ve posted a few Synergy threads so I’m gonna consolidate it all here. All I can say is, I’m really enjoying the stuff. I’m using a Syn-2 and not one of their head units.

just got these guys in today:

mJ5sJHo.jpg

Have some shootouts planned for sure

Here’s the rack so far:
fyzn0Ht.jpg

CMzdGDsl.jpg

n99jaHrl.jpg

1euXTfel.jpg

H1CD6OJl.jpg

Last edited:
What’s the verdict on on Deliverance and Powerball modules so far? Been eyeing the Deliverance module and heard multiple people recommending the Powerball for now a days metal

What’s the verdict on on Deliverance and Powerball modules so far? Been eyeing the Deliverance module and heard multiple people recommending the Powerball for now a days metal
fixing to go hook them up now. Just got hone a bit ago. I’ll try and get some clips up tonight.

I'm starting to dig the synergy system, I currently have the pittbull and uberschall, the uberschall surprises me every time just how heavy it is on the red channel, I generally prefer the green channel but the red is the heaviest thing i've heard, both great modules.
Interested in your thoughts on the powerball I am tempted to try it out.

The Deliverance module is more in the rock realm, maybe with a boost it can do metal.
Yeah man honestly my D60 really isn’t “brutal” without a boost either.
I'm starting to dig the synergy system, I currently have the pittbull and uberschall, the uberschall surprises me every time just how heavy it is on the red channel, I generally prefer the green channel but the red is the heaviest thing i've heard, both great modules.
Interested in your thoughts on the powerball I am tempted to try it out.
Yeah the Uber is SICK! I love both channels. Always sounds killer. I’ve yet to hear an actual Uber clip I like as well as the module.

How does the Powerball stack up vs the Überschall? Just different flavors?
Yeah for the most part just different flavors. Both can get extremely aggressive and brutal while staying tight. I love them both but if I had to choose I'd take the PB honestly. It totally rips!

Yeah for the most part just different flavors. Both can get extremely aggressive and brutal while staying tight. I love them both but if I had to choose I'd take the PB honestly. It totally rips!
The Powerball is indeed beastly, but I'd prefer the Blue channel to be either fully clean, or completely balls-out like the Red. As a "middle ground" crunch tone, it's pretty dull and uninspiring.

I absolutely love the blue channel on the Ecstasy module. The dynamics are fantastic!
Is the touch sensitivity, dynamic and overall sound comparable to real Bogner ? I see You have/had a few.
I have Syn50 with Ecstacy and SLO module on its way.

Back