Joe Holmes is back!

You don't need to tell us what a monster player his is... :2thumbsup:
I remember being young and seeing JH do some mtv "live" show with ozzy on a sound stage, and he was SMOKING those songs.

Must be nice to be the guitar communities best kept secret, eh?
He could be a well paid hired gun if he wanted to.

He has always been my favourite post Randy Ozzy guitarist, with the best tone hands-down, in my opinion.
Does Joe use JB’s in some of his guitars?

Here is a close up of Joe’s other Strat.

Attachments

• D1C8306C-DA39-4147-B667-5FCE7EA6212A.jpeg
    D1C8306C-DA39-4147-B667-5FCE7EA6212A.jpeg
    765.2 KB · Views: 98
You don't need to tell us what a monster player his is... :2thumbsup:
I remember being young and seeing JH do some mtv "live" show with ozzy on a sound stage, and he was SMOKING those songs.

Must be nice to be the guitar communities best kept secret, eh?
He could be a well paid
Here is a close up of Joe’s other Strat.
He recently removed the Floyd on this one and installed the original 6 screw bridge.

He's got some killer strat's. I love those big headstocks, jumbo frets and a Floyd on them. Looking forward to his new release.

Dude cuts it super strict.

Plus, he has those rapid moving spider leg fingers. It’s like vai. It allows them to kick it into hyperdrive and hit all new levels of speed and precision. Those dudes have a biological advantage, as their meta-carpals have more room, no interference internally, allowing the proximal phalanx a freedom of movement that most people without spider fingers don’t have. It’s like the difference between running in a pair of tight jeans or running shorts. Just not that pronounced.

Back