John5 first show with Crue..

Kapo_Polenton

Total snooze fest from what I can see. It drags. Everyone is probably bored but timing and feel of a player is not to be ignored and Mick helped drive a lot of those tunes. The whole thing looks tired but at least for Vince, he's sounding " good". Tone is where it suffers. Going from Mick's rig to a JVM ....enough said.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Man this is embarrassing to watch. The poorly strung together fragmented sentences to make up lyrics is unbearable to watch or listen to. Good on them for still being able to draw an audience but the performances just don't seem to warrant the price of tickets.

As a long time Crue fan, I really like the blonde girl doing backing vocals and dancing on stage.
Can't even imagine Vince vocals past the fifth song!

Ugh, once i finally made it past that stupid intro, I'm rewarded with Vinces garbage vocals, timbre, and overall being. They need to fire him and get someone better in there. His voice has always been annoying.

^ yeah that guy can sing....better than Vince ever could.

Being a huge Crue and John 5 fan that was tough. I couldn't watch more than 2 minutes.

Too bad. These shows will be for die hard Crue fans only. I guess if they can fill these venues and sell merch they are living their dream so good on them.

Poor Vinny.
One thing that always chaps my ass is when everyone shits on the "NOW" band members but has forgotten their PAST accomplishments.

Remember. He has/ is living the dream and has scored more pussy that all of us combined.

C'mon PLX, I know you wanna sniff his pits.🤢

:hys:

Eddie Trunk, a close personal friend of mine always says Nobody is ending..

They did the big Final Tour, signed some bullshit Contract to never comeback and here they are.. Playing the Greatest Hits Tour.. No new Record..

I don't care that they are touring, but don't do a Final Tour and them come back. It's bullshit. It's raping your fans..

Foreigner broke the mold by having a bunch of young players tour and still bill it as Foreigner.. It say a lot about people because they've been doing it for decades.. I guess the songs have more weight than the players.

MC would love to do that. Then fat Vince could come out for a couple songs and sponge the attention and then sit back and collect while a bunch of hired guns tour your material..

Might be a cool gig to get in the door of the Buis..

As a long time Crue fan, I really like the blonde girl doing backing vocals and dancing on stage.
Can't even imagine Vince vocals past the fifth song!
For real, he probably would sound like a
desperate wet cat.
I bet the majority of the fans are there for
a mid-life crisis Crue night,
-they could careless what they sound like.
But, the Crue’ did earn those fans and do have to go out on tour and do it, so good for them.
I wouldn’t go to this concert even if I had a free ticket,
I’d scalp it & sell it to one of those desperate
‘Brad King’ lookin’ rocker’mid-life crisis fans
for the price of a Klon!!!!
LTFOL man!!!

i dont even want to watch, that will just up the view count and give a false sense of interest which will lead to the band continuing on which needs to and should have ended long ago
I get your point and I respect your convictions. But your one view isn't going to sway anything. If anything - go listen to 2:00 - 2:15 and then give it a down vote :dunno:

I don't care that they are touring, but don't do a Final Tour and them come back. It's bullshit. It's raping your fans..

Sung with a Roger Waters bass line-
Money
It's a crime
Share it fairly, but don't take a slice of my pie
Money
So they say

Is the root of all evil today

And running around like he is Vince circa 1987.. does not work.
He does that anyway...it is part of his stage presence.

Back