Just bought a set of Grover RotoGrip Locking tuners!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDan666
  • Start date Start date
HGainiac":2ug56fc7 said:
DAN!!! you drilled out the peg holes!??!?? Are you INSANE, MAN??!??

thats IT. you RUINED the sustain. You can hear it anymore now, CAN you??!??
the guitars shot. You might as well ship it over the pond now. To,.... Me!! :lol: :LOL:

Yup its totally ruined. Without a doubt. Lost its mojo now.

sure you can have it..








for £2K :D :lol: :LOL: :gethim:
 
whazzthat, 2 pounds??!??? :confused:
Yeah, I think I got that... You got a deal!!! :lol: :LOL:
 
HGainiac":332wwdh1 said:
whazzthat, 2 pounds??!??? :confused:
Yeah, I think I got that... You got a deal!!! :lol: :LOL:

:hys:

Ok ok, send that nice pretty Suhr over and we'll trade :D
 

Similar threads

TotallyRadGuitars
Replies
1
Views
194
TotallyRadGuitars
TotallyRadGuitars
Rex Rocker
Replies
12
Views
1K
jemplayer
J
vultures
Replies
49
Views
7K
DanTravis62
DanTravis62
Music&Chaos
Replies
0
Views
468
Music&Chaos
Music&Chaos
TotallyRadGuitars
Replies
13
Views
2K
TotallyRadGuitars
TotallyRadGuitars
Back
Top