just saw motorhead at pops

9ball

4 JVM 100 stacks were lined up on either side of lemmy's bass stacks.
if anybody cares lol.
great show though.
had some BOOBS pressed up against me a couple times and saw a guy pukin all over the floor back by the bar lol
sounded great

I love Motorhead, I have all their early records but havent heard much of their more recent stuff. I plan on checkin them out again next time they are in my area

Damnit... I miss home and missed Motorhead!!! AHHH!!! I miss that place, it was where my band played its first show back in the day.

joepete77":5301m3wl said:
I love Motorhead, I have all their early records but havent heard much of their more recent stuff. I plan on checkin them out again next time they are in my area
You really dont want to hear any of the new stuff. I have love old Motorhead but the newer stuff is shit imo.

Pops? There is a Pops in East St. Louis, is this the one? If so, I have never been in there without seeing boobs and seeing great music oh, and a great fight!

Holtman":2zrinx4f said:
Pops? There is a Pops in East St. Louis, is this the one? If so, I have never been in there without seeing boobs and seeing great music oh, and a great fight!

That's the one. Fights and boobs! It's like the movie "Roadhouse".. :no:

parntz145":2ahoy2wp said:
joepete77":2ahoy2wp said:
You really dont want to hear any of the new stuff. I have love old Motorhead but the newer stuff is shit imo.

Kinda agree here. Up til Bastards is pretty stellar but haven't one CD after Bastards in my collection. I really hate the guitar sounds Phil's had for years. Too smooth and blends into a mess with bass. I miss the big, raw open sound they used to have. Plus Mickey is such an awesome drummer but his drums always sound so compressed and weak on the records. Live he sounds huge. I dont dislike the songs as much as the sound they've had for years now.

311splawndude":2m9ig0f8 said:
LOL - I've been to POPs before. Just like Roadhouse for sure.

Lots of good strip clubs in E St.Louis too :rawk:

JVMs huh?
Good place, to get shot, jacked or worse, happens almost daily.

parntz145":uqoce5wf said:
joepete77":uqoce5wf said:

i disagree. I like old motorhead as well, and i also like quite a bit of their new stuff too. It all pretty much sounds like motorhead to me lol

charveldan":2ira7ze9 said:
311splawndude":2ira7ze9 said:
LOL - I've been to POPs before. Just like Roadhouse for sure.

Lots of good strip clubs in E St.Louis too :rawk:

JVMs huh?
Good place, to get shot, jacked or worse, happens almost daily.

yep - JVM's. Sounded pretty good too if you like marshalls :)

i dont hardly EVER go to strip clubs, but i think the hustler club is a good place to go from what i hear lol
but charveldan - what's worse than getting shot? lol

9ball":2oxylniu said:
had some BOOBS pressed up against me a couple times and saw a guy pukin all over the floor back by the bar
Same dude?

Steve

Back