just saw motorhead at pops

I saw them last week Weds. in Milwaukee. Not a big fan but it was a real good show. The band was spot on and tight.

guitarmike":3j290m4p said:
I saw them last week Weds. in Milwaukee. Not a big fan but it was a real good show. The band was spot on and tight.
i'm thinking about putting some new speakers in my mode four 4x12 and getting a bass guitar/amp and trying to start a motorhead tribute band lol. Pretty much ever since i got back into playing guitar 10 years ago i have liked motorhead, and their music is just fun to play to me. No frills rock and roll. I love it lol

but yeah they are always plying good when i see them, and sound better live IMO. I saw them at the pageant in st louis the last time they came through when matt sorum was on drums filling in and they sounded great there too.
In a way it was kind of depressing. As i was watching them i started thinking about how ill never get to do what they do....lol

megamike":29u00x2t said:
i got their new disc last week , i like :thumbsup:

yeah they played a couple songs off the new one they sounded pretty good to me. I need to get it so motorhead can keep living their awesome fun life in LA and touring the world while i stay here in central illinois working in a factory ...... lol
seriously though i was thinking - would it be possible if you were playing the same music almost evry night while on tour almost every year to get burned out - even if you were playing motorhead songs? Is that possible? lol

^ After seeing a special on Lemmy on VH1 Classic I think it was - I'm pretty it is the drugs and alcohol that keep him going lol

Back