JUST42DAVE SCREWED ME OVER

pstar

JUST42DAVE, sold me bad tubes. These are microphonic and the worst hissy noise tubes I have ever experienced in my 40 years of having tube amps. He fucked me over.

knows i m from another country,,,, realized i won't go out of my way to break his knees because of the distance

pp gift is so foolish. lesson learned, move on and don't do it again. be lucky it wasn't on something more expensive.

Right, only gift to people you seriously trust because there are un-honest people out there. Un-honest like Mark Cameron.

pstar":2l07j5nt said:
JUST42DAVE, sold me bad tubes. These are microphonic and the worst hissy noise tubes I have ever experienced in my 40 years of having tube amps. He fucked me over.

Wow.... he sold me some =C= EL34's last fall. I put them in an amp for the first time a few weeks ago. Blew the fuse immediately, one of the =C= wasn't lighting up, leading me to believe it was bad. I put the JJ's back in that were in it originally (and a new fuse), amp worked 100% fine.

I sent him a PM a week or so ago, but noticed he hadn't logged in since December.

Seems like he had good a good reputation around here, but yeah this is annoying. Glad you made the thread pstar.

mooncobra":2fmr9j7d said:
damn, that is really messed up, another dude who got bad tubes from him. :gethim:

I found his email from the PayPal transaction, sent him an email yesterday.... doubt I'm getting a response.

Back