JUST42DAVE SCREWED ME OVER

Dave sent me some replacement tubes. All tested great. Thanks!!! Like I mentioned, I've bought well over 100 tubes (through many different transactions) with only one minors issue that was resolved. All tubes were boxed properly and shipped quickly.

Wow.. I was just reading all of this. Sorry guys I got really gassed out and busy being loaded and in school bands etc didnt help.. I apologize if I never made right with anyone :(.

If you gift someone $$ on PayPal and get ripped off, couldn't you still do a chargeback (assuming you payed with a supporting bank card)?

Is that funny?

It's just funny because it was long ago.

I have a massive stash of NOS tubes im never going to use, and i don't sell them for this exact reason. You have no idea what someone you don't know is going to do with the tubes, and if they don't test them out straight away...

1000%—a warrantee on a tube is above and beyond IMO. No one is going to honor a claim weeks after receipt. OP is a tool and long gone, @mods should yank this

Right?? I agree with Dan . Tubes become an obsession. I still have tons of 12ax7s that I haven't sold d/t what happened in that time period- tested or not . I will never be able to use them lol. I'm pretty sure I made what needed to be made right on the forum. If I have not HMU:)

Right?? I agree with Dan . Tubes become an obsession. I still have tons of 12ax7s that I haven't sold d/t what happened in that time period- tested or not . I will never be able to use them lol. I'm pretty sure I made what needed to be made right on the forum. If I have not HMU:)

Got any tungsram 12ax7/ecc83s? 😍

Got any tungsram 12ax7/ecc83s? 😍
oh my yes;) lol Why I purchased and paid so much for them I dont know. I have never actually used them.. I wanted to buy a super reverb and deck it out with all tungsrams....maybe 3 dif times and of course they just sit there. Kinda like the 45 EI 12ax7 I have .. Obsession is a devil in our world..

oh my yes;) lol Why I purchased and paid so much for them I dont know. I have never actually used them.. I wanted to buy a super reverb and deck it out with all tungsrams....maybe 3 dif times and of course they just sit there. Kinda like the 45 EI 12ax7 I have .. Obsession is a devil in our world..

Oh I get it man. I have a match quad of Philco 6v6, RCA grey plate 6v6, etc

I don't even own a 6v6 amp, and I haven't for like 10 years

It's a sickness 😂

What a bump. Not defending anyone. I never had issue with Dave. Peter was actually a pretty cool Dude and guitar player for Svengali for many years. He was pretty tight with Steve K if I remember right.

Last edited:
Back