Keeping Voting Dimocrat, Seattle Idiots - Zombie Racial Attack, Woman's Forehead Bitten Off

Uzi Nein Millimetah

Uzi Nein Millimetah

Well-known member


Dimocrat.png




I bet the victim has voted straight Dimocrat at every opportunity in her life if she has bothered to participate at all. She has a lot of company in the Fucktard (D) city that proudly displays a giant bronze statue of Vladimir I. Lenin in a very public place.

300px-Fremont_Lenin.JPG


Well, Dimocrats release violent monsters and zombies to search for fresh victims as a foundational principle to promote fear and chaos (so they can then assert the govt needs more Control), so farewell to your forehead, madam. Some crazed street urchin randomly bit a big chunk of her forehead skin off at an intersection. Police are investigating this as a Hate Crime, but won't show what the attacker Kamilia Chadli looks like. Can anyone guess why? I'd bet money it wasn't her first violent offense or her first demonstration of being mentally defective. And even AFTER this zombie attack, the animal was given BAIL!

Oh well, if you want MOAR of the same, keep voting Dim, and they'll keep your city streets as dangerous as possible for people of all ages and backgrounds, Maybe looking at the massive, ugly scars on your forehead for the rest of your life will remind you to ponder why you vote for Dims? Ehhh, probably not. :poke: :dunno:
 
Last edited:
Fucking LOL.

Idiots occupy both ends of the political spectrum. You need to go outside, get off the internet, and smell some fresh air. You're being fed fear on the internet because it gets clicks.

If I wanted to waste a few minutes I could find just as many far right weirdos who've committed similar or worse crimes.

The only thing this post shows is how easily you're manipulated.
 
Back
Top