Kemper give away….fuck it 🤣

If you let me have it, I'll pass it on to another member after using it for a month in hopes that they in turn do the same thing so everyone who was curious about one of these but couldn't afford it to take the plunge. I would have the right amount of time to fall in love with it or say it actually isn't my style. At least I could add it the amps I've owned.

I like the idea of passing the Kemper around and then everyone has to profile their favorite amp and leave the preset in the unit. Then we can have a shootout of the best RigTalk profile. 🤟

I like the idea of passing the Kemper around and then everyone has to profile their favorite amp and leave the preset in the unit. Then we can have a shootout of the best RigTalk profile. 🤟
Dude, if they send it to me I’m gonna find every shitty amp from the 80s and profile them so those of us that suffered through them can take a stroll down memory lane

I mean, Larry might kill me, but when you're in love you wanna share with the world right?
Think of all the guys selling guitars that are "the absolute best guitar I've ever seen or played" or amps that are "the best I've ever heard"....seems like they want to share too, right ?? :ROFLMAO:

Back to my bloodied Bimbo and Butcher, gotta rate, right ? :rock: :ROFLMAO: :rock: :ROFLMAO:

Profile this.

Attachments

• 20191230_170650.jpg
    20191230_170650.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 28
If you give it to me, I will leave it untouched. I won’t even play it. I will have it on display in my third living area and regale guests at wine parties about what a tone connoisseur I am now that I have it. The told tall tales that I tout will be tantamount. Then, I shall flip it.

This is my first post but I’ve been a super long lurker on Rig Talk. I’ve learned so much from this forum over the years and has been an amazing resource for shaping my own humble rig!

Do I deserve your Kemper? Maybe not as I’m currently using a Boss Katana but I can absolutely guarantee that I would be using it for a greater good as I’m about to begin teaching worship guitar to teenagers (and adults) at my church here in the Destin, Florida area. So, being able to instantly dial up some inspiring profiles for my students and then being able to also run direct while I’m playing on Sundays would be amazing on so many meaningful levels!

It would be an epic to be able to use your Kemper to help bring positivity to people during these trying times.

turn it into a town pump. I recall a time when pedals and amps were passed around here like whores or platters of coke. load it up with profiles of all the sick amps and share em around for when people need tones for a project or something.

new member? church? florida? get fucked klown.

While It can be argued that I don’t deserve to be gifted a Kemper, I do know that nobody deserves a first response like that. It’s all good and I bet we would get along great if and when you actually get to know me.🎸

I want your problems. Broke enough to hire someone to sing? I want your problems.

Oh he was hired to sing that song well before all this shit happened, but it's not like I "hired" him to be in my band, it was through Fiverr, for a single song.

And if you'd like to see pictures of my feet literally rotting away from lack of blood flow, I can guarantee you wouldn't want any part of my problems.

Back