Killer Bends/Vibrato Whos your Favorite

Chris Poland is awesome. Very unique sounding player.

Dimebag had some great bending and vibrato going on too.

anomaly":b1m8j0qj said:
Chris Poland is awesome. Very unique sounding player.

Dimebag had some great bending and vibrato going on too.

Yeah for me Chris is just one of those guys that as soon as the first note is hit you know
it's him not to mention the bends.

The other being Marty with all the pre-bent notes and bending from a half step below

Doug Aldrich, Gary Moore, John Sykes, John Norum, Michael Schenker.. All those guys have mindblowing vibrato and killer bends :rock: :thumbsup:

MrDan666":1v3kqpau said:
Doug Aldrich, Gary Moore, John Sykes, John Norum, Michael Schenker.. All those guys have mindblowing vibrato and killer bends :rock: :thumbsup:
These guys + Vai :thumbsup:

Yngwie
Neal Schon
Ronni LeTekro
Robin Trower
Blues Saraceno
Frank Marino
John Sykes
Zakk Wylde
Steve Morse
EVH
Jeff Beck
Michael Schenker

Adrian Smith
EVH
Yngwie
etc, etc,

lots of guys out there with good vibrato.....Satch has great vibrato, even though I can't stand his friggin' style these days...

guitar_god123456":1nz3jogs said:
shit! forgot the maiden guys :rock:

FOR SHAME!!!!!! Adrian's vibrato is top fuckin' notch..not to mention he's just a great player in general...every lead he's ever done has fit perfectly and is tasty as fuck....not flashy, but great feel and note choice....love that dude..

shreder75":bx5h1k91 said:
guitar_god123456":bx5h1k91 said:
shit! forgot the maiden guys :rock:

FOR SHAME!!!!!! Adrian's vibrato is top fuckin' notch..not to mention he's just a great player in general...every lead he's ever done has fit perfectly and is tasty as fuck....not flashy, but great feel and note choice....love that dude..

everything you just said, 100% agreed! still my favourite player of all time :doh:

Back