Kramer Snake Sabo

MYLILSS

Kramer Snake Sabo sig model guitar. This thing plays amazing and has a lightning fast neck. Guitar is in excellent to almost new condition and has a vintage EMG 85, as well as EMG SPC mid boost in the tone control location. Also has a trem stop which isn’t necessary but came with it, and also has a set of green noiseless springs. Will ship in a kiesel soft case.

*** 700 shipped/paypal’d ***

Original 85/T pickup included as well.

Last edited:
Very cool I have never seen one of these.
It is an incredibly well playing axe. It honestly blew me away to be honest. They have done well with the relaunch of the Kramer stuff no doubt.

I’m focusing on my EVH collection these days and currently in the process of building accurate replicas of the Bee and Frankenstrat, so I’m letting go of my non necessary stuff.

But Hell this is rig talk … we all understand the vicious cycle 😂

It is an incredibly well playing axe. It honestly blew me away to be honest. They have done well with the relaunch of the Kramer stuff no doubt.

I’m focusing on my EVH collection these days and currently in the process of building accurate replicas of the Bee and Frankenstrat, so I’m letting go of my non necessary stuff.

But Hell this is rig talk … we all understand the vicious cycle 😂
Vicious is a huge understatement!!🤣🤣😭😭🎸🎸🤘

One of my students has this . Ran it through my wizard and had a killer tone . It’s great with stealth too

Back