peterc52 Well-known member Today at 1:40 AM #1 What should I expect if I put one of those in my Hell Razor?? Compared to EL34L
ners Well-known member Today at 6:44 AM #2 Lol I just asked this on the Wizard FB group the other day, minimal responses unfortunately. Thinking of doing the same for my MCII (or a HR if I can get one).
Lol I just asked this on the Wizard FB group the other day, minimal responses unfortunately. Thinking of doing the same for my MCII (or a HR if I can get one).
X xfactor23 Active member Today at 7:52 AM #3 ners said: Lol I just asked this on the Wizard FB group the other day, minimal responses unfortunately. Thinking of doing the same for my MCII (or a HR if I can get one). Click to expand... Ive got the HR if you wanna buy it lol.
ners said: Lol I just asked this on the Wizard FB group the other day, minimal responses unfortunately. Thinking of doing the same for my MCII (or a HR if I can get one). Click to expand... Ive got the HR if you wanna buy it lol.
ners Well-known member Today at 8:07 AM #4 xfactor23 said: Ive got the HR if you wanna buy it lol. Click to expand... Heh been keeping an eye on your post in classifieds. I sold my MTL recently to help fund a HR, but not quite there yet unfortunately. Happy to low ball ya, but got my MCII listed currently to generate more cash.
xfactor23 said: Ive got the HR if you wanna buy it lol. Click to expand... Heh been keeping an eye on your post in classifieds. I sold my MTL recently to help fund a HR, but not quite there yet unfortunately. Happy to low ball ya, but got my MCII listed currently to generate more cash.