Kvelertak - Blodtørst

9ball

somebody just posted this on FB the other day - i've never heard it before i think it fuckin kicks ass

9ball":2nxyjakf said:
somebody just posted this on FB the other day - i've never heard it before i think it fuckin kicks ass
This band kicks ass, I wish I know what the hell they were singing about though.

I dig it :thumbsup: I have to admit that I didnt expect this having an idea what your musical tastes are and th name of the band...

That was cool!!

Gainzilla":22ms2ea3 said:
I dig it :thumbsup: I have to admit that I didnt expect this having an idea what your musical tastes are and th name of the band...

That was cool!!

haha - these days motorhead is pretty much my favorite band. i see them live every time they come to st louis. i like all kinds of stuff really.

but i dig the guitar harmonies that come in after the song gets going for awhile. pretty cool.

9ball":dwqy0ubo said:
Gainzilla":dwqy0ubo said:

That was cool!!

haha - these days motorhead is pretty much my favorite band. i see them live every time they come to st louis. i like all kinds of stuff really.

but i dig the guitar harmonies that come in after the song gets going for awhile. pretty cool.
Yeah, I knew that you dug Megadeth, Anthrax and Thrash in general. I happen to worship Motorhead and Anthrax but dont really mention it for some reason , its a definite departure from what I listen to the majority of the time. I never miss Motorhead when they come around either, dont thinki that Ive missed a show since the late 80's, same with Anthrax..

For me, I just dig the overall vibe ,attitude and balls of this band, I would have liked it just as much if the harmonies werent there..

i like 80's thrash because it was the music i started learning how to play guitar too, but i like pretty much any kind of rock or blues that sounds good. i've just been listening to the stone deaf forever box set alot lately, and it's cool to hear some of the really old motorhead songs sound like old 70's rock - some of it sounds like punk rock, and some of it you would think it was from the first couple of black sabbath albums if you didn't know who it was lol, and then watch the stage fright dvd and hear them sound different because they're just playing it loud and kicking ass - they definitely still sound great live i just saw them at pop's in sauget in february lemmy said they hadn't played pop's for 20 years and it was sold out and packed

9ball":vrt7yui3 said:
i like 80's thrash because it was the music i started learning how to play guitar too, but i like pretty much any kind of rock or blues that sounds good. i've just been listening to the stone deaf forever box set alot lately, and it's cool to hear some of the really old motorhead songs sound like old 70's rock - some of it sounds like punk rock, and some of it you would think it was from the first couple of black sabbath albums if you didn't know who it was lol, and then watch the stage fright dvd and hear them sound different because they're just playing it loud and kicking ass - they definitely still sound great live i just saw them at pop's in sauget in february lemmy said they hadn't played pop's for 20 years and it was sold out and packed

Motorhead is one of those bands that you get or you dont IMO. I was a fan when I heard Iron Fist but when I caught them live on the Orgasmotron tour it was all over, I was completely hooked. Their albums are awesome but seeing them live is like a religious experience LMAO!!!!

Gainzilla":316mtzhn said:
Their albums are awesome but seeing them live is like a religious experience LMAO!!!!

right on. i always see a wide mix of people at motorhead concerts from old metal heads and punk rockers with mowhawks to young kids lol

Back