NAD - Ground Zero Hellion V2

  • Thread starter Thread starter metalmaniac93
  • Start date Start date
metalmaniac93

metalmaniac93

Well-known member
I just got this Hellion V2 from RedB4Black!!!! I only played it for 30 minutes and holy crap!!! What a killer amp!!!

I am actually on the wait list for the Hellion III. Not sure if I will be able to get one from this first run, but definitely the next run.

I have to say is Matt kicks ass!!! Great seller!!! The amp was packed for the Armageddon!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9602.jpeg
    IMG_9602.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 130
One of my all time favorite amps. So many tonal options in there!
 
Congrats! I've got an orange headshell for ya, perfect look for the upcoming Halloween season ;)
Here's what it'd look like:
 

Attachments

  • HellionSettings3.21.25.jpg
    HellionSettings3.21.25.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I just got this Hellion V2 from RedB4Black!!!! I only played it for 30 minutes and holy crap!!! What a killer amp!!!

I am actually on the wait list for the Hellion III. Not sure if I will be able to get one from this first run, but definitely the next run.

I have to say is Matt kicks ass!!! Great seller!!! The amp was packed for the Armageddon!!!

Just seeing this now as I’ve been traveling out of the country. Looks killer in its new home. Thanks again!

Also… that orange headshell @MetalHeadMike has was the original one that came with your amp. Lol
 
Just seeing this now as I’ve been traveling out of the country. Looks killer in its new home. Thanks again!

Also… that orange headshell @MetalHeadMike has was the original one that came with your amp. Lol
Thanks!!! It is an amazing amp. There was a spot open for me to get the Hellion 3, but I passed as I just picked up your version 2. Up next is the UnHoly Grail.
 
I just got this Hellion V2 from RedB4Black!!!! I only played it for 30 minutes and holy crap!!! What a killer amp!!!

I am actually on the wait list for the Hellion III. Not sure if I will be able to get one from this first run, but definitely the next run.

I have to say is Matt kicks ass!!! Great seller!!! The amp was packed for the Armageddon!!!
I have this…. Such a great amp with many options to fuck around with. Just don’t sit there all day fiddling around with the options or you will never play any music 🤣🤣🤣
 
I have this…. Such a great amp with many options to fuck around with. Just don’t sit there all day fiddling around with the options or you will never play any music 🤣🤣🤣
I know!!! Lots of options. I have not fiddled much with the amp. Basically using Matt’s settings. What a killer amp!!!
 
Congrats. I would love to play one someday. It is a bit on the complex side of things for me but the tones I’ve heard from it sound killer. I wish it came in a 50 watt version.
 
Congrats. I would love to play one someday. It is a bit on the complex side of things for me but the tones I’ve heard from it sound killer. I wish it came in a 50 watt version.
The Master Volume is one of the best I've used/heard. Even though it is a 100w amp, you can still dial it down to low volumes and get good tone.
 
The Master Volume is one of the best I've used/heard. Even though it is a 100w amp, you can still dial it down to low volumes and get good tone.
Yup, agree: the MV on my Hellion V2 is the best of all amps I’ve, including all the Friedman’s. The taper is perfect. For me, no need for a 50w Hellion V2.

The form factor is also perfect. I prefer smaller headshell big iron amps. Sits perfectly on top my Friedman vertical 2x12.

I can’t say enough food things about the GZ Hellion and MOAB. The only other amp that I’ve enjoyed as much is Lplmojo’s 6L6 Wizard and then his SLO.

Beyond all that, Jeremy’s responsiveness, attention to detail, and customer care us first class.

Hope you enjoy the amp.
 
Back
Top