Lamb o god Nevermore

I fell off the LoG wagon after Sturm und Drang. Live they kick ass though. Going to see them again in October.

I fell off the LoG wagon after Sturm und Drang. Live they kick ass though. Going to see them again in October.
Honestly I feel like the last album is mostly a really solid album overall. I also agree that they are one of the sickest live bands going today.

I know they always used Mark Series amps, but they always mixed something with them. They used the Royal Atlantic for a bit there, and Rectifiers. It wouldn't surprise me if a Badlander was mixed in this one as well.

I mean, who only uses one amp these days? All the great guitars tones are a blend of something, or at least two different takes of the same amp.

I know they always used Mark Series amps, but they always mixed something with them. They used the Royal Atlantic for a bit there, and Rectifiers. It wouldn't surprise me if a Badlander was mixed in this one as well.

I mean, who only uses one amp these days? All the great guitars tones are a blend of something, or at least two different takes of the same amp.
They definitely try other mesas mixed in with the marks . Seems like they try each new Mesa for the fuck of it

cool, but a tad repetitive

general comment ; i also dont like that the music videos by metal acts always have the little intro and outro crap.
this isnt going to trend on mtv boys, just show the damn song

Back