Less ‘tics moar chix.

N

Nigel

I’ll start:

She went full lefty for the election. Before the politics, I thought she was the coolest rocker chick. Goddamn politics ruins everything.
A17EE6DA-5CD0-49DE-9A87-539F324DD97B.jpeg

She looks just like an ex of mine here. The “Love Bites” video broke her spell over me. Grateful for that!

you needed to start with someone really HOT..posting a pic of a lunatic she-man was a bad idea hehe
Hrm.

F14443D7-0657-4C28-A46D-0A85D1FD6F5C.jpeg

>she-man

Having your own signature Gibson is pretty manly!

She freely admits being crazy sometimes, wrote a song about it called “Mz. Hyde.”

Props to Joe. He even plays a Tone Master!

I don't care about Ms. Hale's politic leanings and calling tall and perhaps angular or butch women with a possible crazy streak 'dudes' shows more about one's own insecurities, methinks. :unsure: :p

Not really my cup of tea either looks-wise, but she earned my respect in this particular live version of Halestorm doing Priest's "Dissident Aggressor".
Opening scream at 0m34s is something else.... :eek: :rock:

Last edited:
I don't care about Ms. Hale's politic leanings and calling tall and perhaps angular or butch women with a possible crazy streak 'dudes' shows more about one's own insecurities, methinks. :unsure: :p

Not really my cup of tea either looks-wise, but she earned my respect in this particular live version of Halestorm doing Priest's "Dissident Aggressor".
Opening scream at 0m34s is something else.... :eek: :rock:

Tall/angular just means high test: higher energy/confidence and sex drive.

She can sing her motherfucking ass off. She is absolutely the genuine rock n' roll article. As a rule, "Active Rock" (which I call "stock rock") doesn't do much at all for me, but her authentic talent makes Halestorm very palatable. The fact that she and her brother started together at 13 and 10 with their dad playing bass and then driving the tourbus is just so wholesome and American dream success story it just hits me in the feels.

One of the things I find adorable about her is how plain Jane she is without makeup. She's just a normal Pennsylvania girl that can get all dolled up and hold it down with the best in the world. The girl-next-door rock star. Her facial phenotype is a perfect cross of two of my most glamorous lovers (black dutch/celtic-germanic and both of them are as hot if not hotter than her), so I don't really expect everyone to see her the way I do.

Who are your favorite rocker chicks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tall/angular just means high test: higher energy/confidence and sex drive.

She can sing her motherfucking ass off.
Fo' sho! If you can sing/scream like that, combined with her overall demeanour, you're probably in for a treat in the sack. :sneaky:

One of the things I find adorable about her is how plain Jane she is without makeup. She's just a normal Pennsylvania girl that can get all dolled up and hold it down with the best in the world. The girl-next-door rock star. Her facial phenotype is a perfect cross of two of my most glamorous lovers (black dutch/celtic-germanic), so I don't really expect everyone to see her the way I do. Who are your favorite rocker chicks?
I hear what you're saying. You're probably from Europe like me, huh? ;-)

Quite a few women that most would consider angular, I find attractive.
Especially when you mix mediterranean/latina looks with blue/green eyes and some classically considered 'regal' or elegant facial qualities (e.g. higher, pronounced cheek bones, straight nose, longer neck, 'V' in middle of hairline)

Regarding 'rocker' chicks, showing my age perhaps (although I'm younger than her), but I was amazed when I found out Ms. Hoffs was 50 at the time of this picture and still very easy on the eyes :

art023-susanna_hoffs.jpg

Btw Nigel, if you're into that sort of metal-girl-next-door-but-kinda-crazy-and-cool-at-the-same-time, look up Marlee Ryley from the Canadian thrash band Hyperia, or Sarah Longfield. Both have something going on (really crazy eyes and big mouths :p )...je ne sais quoi. They're not model-hot, but probably 10 times cooler to hang out with.

Not the girl to bring to sunday brunch at the country club though :eek::p:

Fo' sho! If you can sing/scream like that, combined with her overall demeanour, you're probably in for a treat in the sack. :sneaky:

I hear what you're saying. You're probably from Europe like me, huh? ;-)

Quite a few women that most would consider angular, I find attractive.
Especially when you mix mediterranean/latina looks with blue/green eyes and some classically considered 'regal' or elegant facial qualities (e.g. higher, pronounced cheek bones, straight nose, longer neck, 'V' in middle of hairline)

Regarding 'rocker' chicks, showing my age perhaps (although I'm younger than her), but I was amazed when I found out Ms. Hoffs was 50 at the time of this picture and still very easy on the eyes :

Btw Nigel, if you're into that sort of metal-girl-next-door-but-kinda-crazy-and-cool-at-the-same-time, look up Marlee Ryley from the Canadian thrash band Hyperia, or Sarah Longfield. Both have something going on (really crazy eyes and big mouths :p )...je ne sais quoi. They're not model-hot, but probably 10 times cooler to hang out with.

Not the girl to bring to sunday brunch at the country club though :eek::p:

Check out their video for "Do not disturb:"

I'm not from Europe but my genetics are. Blue eyes and chestnut/blond/red hair are my faves on women, basically women that look like me (pic related)

wedding pic.png

I'm with Nero on the politics thing here, let's get back to music! Trying to distract a bit with this thread. :)

Redonculous milkers! Too much for my taste; 42 DDD is about as big as I like.

Gotta love their music too guys!

I like Courtney as a player, but I agree with Nigel... when it becomes a distraction from someone's art and skill...meh.

Back