Live, connectivity and arcade

ProgFree

Got the Live some days ago and I am very thrilled with it. Great piece of gear! :thumbsup:

I wonder what you recommend in order to connect the spdif coaxial of the Live to the optical toslink of an RME babyface for example. I would also like to have all the torpedo presets as simulation, is there a way to convert all the arcades to simulation without having to do this manually one by one in the remote software?

Cheers!

H ProgFreak,

for the moment it's not possible to have 127 simulation presets, we split the memory in two zones.

I wonder what you recommend in order to connect the spdif coaxial of the Live to the optical toslink of an RME babyface for example.

Well you need a coax to optical SPDIF converter. You can find plenty of them for example on amazon, please remember the Torpedo Live must be the master and the soundcard slave (the terms depend on the soundcard, but it's always in a sync menu).

Even a cheap converter such as that one can work perfectly, the function is pretty basic and unless you believe in the hifi voodoo hype, don't spend too much for that:

https://www.amazon.com/C2G-40018-Co...sr=8-2&keywords=coax+optical+converter+spdif

Thanks for the clarification.
I don't believe in cable voodoo :) so bought a 10€ converter and works wonders. Great piece of gear you guys made! :thumbsup: I just miss the option to have the mics off axis, otherwise is spot on.

Back