Live Guitar Rig Buzzing Bad

Charvel1975

Did show last night and borrowed my other guitarist's Marshall dsl20cr combo running my 2021 PRS SE Custom 24 through line 6 relay g30 into Korg pitch black pedal tuner into front of amp then Digitech RP360XP into effects loop for effects only and all 3 units were running separate brand new power supplies and was getting loud buzzing noise?

why have the delay and pitch in the front? im a little confused
Only the Digitech RP360XP was running into the effects loop of the Marshall amp. The RP360XP the korg pitch black pedal tuner and line 6 relay g30 receiver each have their own new power supplies.

I'm going to guess that having those wall wart power supplies sharing a single power strip on your pedal board is going to be one giant ground loop that's going to make your amp buzz & hum. I would get some kind of power supply like a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power or some other high quality pedalboard power supply to power your wireless & tuner, get rid of the factory AC adaptors, or use batteries for every show. You might also want to look into using humbuster instrument cables going into the amp's input and going to the amp's effects loop return to use with your Digitech floor processor to eliminate any potential for ground loop noise.

Guitar George

Back