Look, another new Metallica song "Screaming suicide" RED MEAT!! Go attack them guys... lol

Ya know dude’s, any of y’all ever wonder
why James doesn’t just do the leads himself
due to Kirk’s high-level jiberish’?
-because James is a control freak, he ain’t
lettin’ a dude like Randy Rhoads or somethin’
stealing the show.
Nah- theyre a team of dude’s out there killing
it, jeez.. are they billionaires .yet?
I can tell you this!,
-that was no Orion or Battery.
That’s Millionaire Metal.

I like the last one that was posted but I'll take a pass on this one. James has always been such a solid guitar player I think one of the best Rhythm players ever and he can play lead to. Now Kirk on the other hand is about the only guitarist that has gotten worse over the years I really thought of him as a great guitarist a long time ago. Don't get me wrong he is better than I could ever dream of being and he's probably forgotten more than I'm ever going to learn but what he puts out now compared to what he put out in the beginning is sad.

This song is very difficult to masturbate to
giphy.gif

Boy, that's a big drop from the glory days of Death Magnetic
I do feel in my heart of authenticity that Metallica should pay their fans at concerts or Venmo etc.
Why?
Because they got to get rich from bein’ all heavy metal & bad ass.
-we followed them, listened to the words to songs like scripture, turned our backs at the opening bands at Metallica shows, etc..
-and we’re broke and confused..while you get paid millions even though the music sucks…
sad but motherfuckin’ true.

I'm starting to think that most bands should call it quits after their first 3 or 4 albums , rarely does it improve after that imo.
Yeah, a few exceptions but not many. I find this a lot from hard rock and punk bands that started in the late 70’s and if they survive to ‘84 it always turned to shit. I’m surprised YouTube didn’t make them call the song “Screaming Un-alive”

Reactions: ccn
Weird song, I like the verses, his vocals and the rhythm mesh really well there but didn’t care for much else. Once again Kirk amazes at playing below rudimentary licks. WTF with the intro lick he does. Sounds like something a beginner would consider gold they just shit into their 4 track. Snare again is just too damn loud. There may be magic I’m missing after the 2nd verse but honestly I stopped there because I was getting bored.

The other new release flux eterna was WAY better, that tune gave me some hope for the album. This tune flat out sucks... and I am a huge fan of the band, but a song is a song, to my ears this song is garbage and i write way better material. Find me on spotify and listen for yourself.

Tim Lessard < ---- spotify (shameless plug) LOL
Seriously though, yet again, Kirk is not even trying but he HAS to have better ideas... what in the fk can are they thinking after 30 listens during mixing and eq stage... like "REDO THE FKN LEAD KIRK"... "TRY HARDER".... holy c'mon man... get inspired ffs

Back