Looking for more information from Rig-talk's most knowledgeable

If you're not a millennial or gen-x, why did you post this? Also... I'm 58.

"Now, being that you’re well over 60 now, just be a good old boomer and wait until your TGP ban is over…"
- Racerxrated

:unsure:
I’m not a boomer, you useless troll douche. I’m Gen X.
Every post you make is nothing more than troll material.
So why are you even here; if not to troll?
You seem to remind me of someone that’s been banned a few times.

I’m not a boomer, you useless troll douche. I’m Gen X.
Every post you make is nothing more than troll material.
So why are you even here; if not to troll?
You seem to remind me of someone that’s been banned a few times.
Deleted

Last edited:
You're a generacist. Exposed for all the world, er... forum to wit. I just made that word (generacist) up btw... ;)

The internet is replete with butt-hurt millennials such as yourself. Attempting to project their idiocy, lack of talent, lack of commitment, lack of creativity and lack of intestinal fortitude onto those who came before. It is pathetic, and it is tiresome. I think most of you clowns are simply jealous. To wit: I can't think of a single (rock/metal genre) composition created over the last 30 years that I would consider musically relevant. If there is such a composition, it was likely penned by a boomer.

Take a look at my list of boomer generation composers and let's compare them to yours... It's not even a contest, and you know it. Where is the Hotel California of your generation? Just like the rest of the bullshit you people regurgitate, it's up your ass.

Hear that? Mark Skid doesn't understand that newfangled 80s rock all the kids are playing.

Hotel California is fucking lowest common denominator, banal boomer dogshit, and the fact that you think THAT is some pinnacle of musical achievement is extremely telling.

You're just too shitty at guitar to appreciate fast playing, or playing with distortion.

So go die boomer, the housing market and economy needs to recover.

And it’s only $59 for a hard copy. Will certainly be ordering a few copies now. Screw my waitlist for the Decibelics

It’ll probably be like reading 350 pages of the sarcastic posts I made here, except not sarcastic for him
Don't get the color hardback. The kindle is fine. This is so someone can throw $10 at 350 pages and hopefully save themselves a pile of money when they start putting $1000s into a home rig, buying stuff they don't need, or re-selling items they will only end up buying again because the last person to own the amp replaced the power tubes and didn't bias it properly on an EVH 5150III or something. How to get sdpif up and running with a DAW with several rack items and sample rates. How to isolate your power. Sweet spots on amps. Come out to the other end of the book and start asking the right questions without being in the dark about what is going on anymore. A 50 paged book on chords or scales will cost you twice or three times as much.

http://thetonedig.com/contents/

Last edited:
The fact that you identify with a media contrived generational group is about as weak as gets. If there is nozzle in this house, you're it! :yes:

View attachment 95355
Tom is a douchenozzle? Really? Tom is one of the classiest acts on this forum! I’ve seen more dick comments out of you in your short time here than him in ten years. If you’re gonna be a dick, own it, and stop pretending that you don’t intentionally stir up shit, because we all see through your bullshit. :jerkit:

Last edited:
Hotel California is fucking lowest common denominator, banal boomer dogshit, and the fact that you think THAT is some pinnacle of musical achievement is extremely telling. You're just too shitty at guitar to appreciate fast playing, or playing with distortion.
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 11.52.50 AM copy.png

Also, I have never blocked anyone on this forum, but i think Mark skid has inspired me. I don't mind arguing with him, but he does seem to just be trying to get under people's skin aimlessly..How do we block people?

Also, I have never blocked anyone on this forum, but i think Mark skid has inspired me. I don't mind arguing with him, but he does seem to just be trying to get under people's skin aimlessly..How do we block people?
Yeah, I've been over-the-top with the derision. I never though this would happen, but, I've become a curmudgeon. I remember my dad complaining about my music. He was a huge fan of guys like Buddy Rich and Gene Krupa. My idea of a great drummer was Ginger Baker and John Bonham. I think if he would have focused on the music, not the length of their hair, that maybe he would understand? That never happened. Same response when I switched to guitar. No support whatsoever. In a way, I'm becoming my dad. I didn't like it when he trashed my music, so why would I do the same to someone else? I need to take an intense personal inventory of my thoughts, along with my motivation for duplicating his inconsiderate behavior.

Yeah, I've been over-the-top with the derision. I never though this would happen, but, I've become a curmudgeon. I remember my dad complaining about my music. He was a huge fan of guys like Buddy Rich and Gene Krupa. My idea of a great drummer was Ginger Baker and John Bonham. I think if he would have focused on the music, not the length of their hair, that maybe he would understand? That never happened. Same response when I switched to guitar. No support whatsoever. In a way, I'm becoming my dad. I didn't like it when he trashed my music, so why would I do the same to someone else? I need to take an intense personal inventory of my thoughts, along with my motivation for duplicating his inconsiderate behavior.
Does this mean I excorcised you?

Back