Master Effects PMEQ video clip.

holy shit, this sounds incredible. i just picked up a mesa flux drive with the eq and although i love it, this clip has me fiendin this pedal. haha.

Can you dial in the opposite of Metallica with it and it still sound good, as in 70`s 80`s kind of rock

This is the first time i've ever heard your modded JCA20 dave! Sounds badass!
Thanks. That amp really rips. I laugh when I read people don’t like their 20 watt amp or that their 20 watt amp has no bottom end. It’s all in the design. I know enough tricks where I can make a 20 EL84 amp throw more bottom and than a lot of amps on the market today. Of course I did have help with modding it. 🤣👍

Can you dial in the opposite of Metallica with it and it still sound good, as in 70`s 80`s kind of rock
The EQ was designed to only scoop mids.

That said, I honestly play little Metallica music and if I do it’s mostly Ride the Lightening since that my favorite album from them. So I that’s why I barely scoop the mids in my preferred setting. It sounded great playing low gain AC/DC stuff as well. I was a little disappointed that the design didn’t work well with the Randall RG100ES and was unusable with it.

sounds great buddy. I like the Metallica punch-like attributes of the G12H Anniversaries...good thrash speaker.
Yeah, they are great speakers. What’s interesting is I pulled out a cab with original greenback 25’s from 1972 and was floored how much smoother they were than the anniversary H30’s. So different that it sounds like a completely different amp.

Yeah, they are great speakers. What’s interesting is I pulled out a cab with original greenback 25’s from 1972 and was floored how much smoother they were than the anniversary H30’s. So different that it sounds like a completely different amp.
Pulsonics are very smooth. Not aggressive. Opposite of black backs.

G12H30 anniversary are pretty much the perfect speaker to me.

My favorite cab is H30 top V30 on the bottom. Real strong midrange character with that 4x12 no matter what speakers I put in it.
A decent parametric eq is one of the things I don't have. I could see it in the loop of the Power Station -100.

I'm far from a Metallica fanboy but that tone Dave was getting sounds like it would be alot of fun the play.

Essentially he is getting a produced album tone that sounds fantastic in real time right out of the amp.... that big lowend but it's focused and tight yet the aggressiveness just oozes out of the tone. It's pretty cool if you ask me.

I like Blackbacks and Greenbacks but the 12H-30 55hz and 75 Hz is my speaker of choice hands down.

The EQ was designed to only scoop mids.

That said, I honestly play little Metallica music and if I do it’s mostly Ride the Lightening since that my favorite album from them. So I that’s why I barely scoop the mids in my preferred setting. It sounded great playing low gain AC/DC stuff as well. I was a little disappointed that the design didn’t work well with the Randall RG100ES and was unusable with it.
Great demo man, sounds killer. I was about to order one specifically for my Randall RG100-HT until I read this. Why didn’t it work out with yours?

Sorry Dave.
But any of yours videos does nothing for me.
They all sound as a nuclear bomb.
Even a Bugera sounds massive in your hands.

Great demo man, sounds killer. I was about to order one specifically for my Randall RG100-HT until I read this. Why didn’t it work out with yours?
It was really dark and muffled sounding. It could have been the way I had it set… I didn’t want to start turning dials since I had a great tone already set up with the JCA20 and didn’t want to lose it.

Hey Dave.

Just curious...how long did it take for yours to ship? I ordered mine around the 13th of March and haven’t received shipping notification yet. Not too worried, but, of course I’m jonesing to use it!

Thanks.
T

Hey Dave.

Just curious...how long did it take for yours to ship? I ordered mine around the 13th of March and haven’t received shipping notification yet. Not too worried, but, of course I’m jonesing to use it!

Thanks.
T
I ordered mine on Feb 14th and received it Thursday April 7th. Shipping took a while. Like 10 days.

Back