Megadeth rig rundown 2022

I thought it was interesting how the show was all run by computer, even changing the Cortex patches on the fly for whatever song or part they are playing, runs the lighting system, videos, I assume runs the drum click and backing sound effects etc. it’s sad in a way from the old days of rawness (and clusterf**k shows) but if you want to run a well timed and produced show in a compact package in this age, it works.

I thought it was interesting how the show was all run by computer, even changing the Cortex patches on the fly for whatever song or part they are playing, runs the lighting system, videos, I assume runs the drum click and backing sound effects etc. it’s sad in a way from the old days of rawness (and clusterf**k shows) but if you want to run a well timed and produced show in a compact package in this age, it works.
Agree - at what point do the machines take over you wonder. As it creeps into our everyday lives more and more when are we replaced in the evolutionary chain? :)

Agree - at what point do the machines take over you wonder. As it creeps into our everyday lives more and more when are we replaced in the evolutionary chain? :)

they are already, did you see the story about the AI rapper that writes songs based on what people listen to?? soon a computer is gonna look at your playlist and write songs for you based on tempos and lyrical content and shit

worst experience EVER meeting someone famous was Dave. Ruined Megadeth for me for quite a while.

Tell us more... I found it interesting that for a guy who is so opinionated, he had nothing to say about politics in the US or worldwide really. Talked about hexes and being a jehovas witness and then music here or there. I guess Joe was probably told not to ask about anything of interest other than Metallica. Only interesting thing he said was that he wrote all the solos off kill em all and Kirk just played them. I always thought a lot of those leads sounded more like Kirk style than Mustaine style. Anyway, he looks run down and like an old dude but that is because he essentially is...

Tell us more... I found it interesting that for a guy who is so opinionated, he had nothing to say about politics in the US or worldwide really. Talked about hexes and being a jehovas witness and then music here or there. I guess Joe was probably told not to ask about anything of interest other than Metallica. Only interesting thing he said was that he wrote all the solos off kill em all and Kirk just played them. I always thought a lot of those leads sounded more like Kirk style than Mustaine style. Anyway, he looks run down and like an old dude but that is because he essentially is...

Crazy that during the entire 3 hour interview he only actually talked about Megadeth for like a total of 5 minutes, and it was mostly about some fucking Megadeth NFT's and Metaverse concerts :LOL:

This is much more common than you might think

Back