Message from Jim Root

Techdeth

Techdeth

RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR
I wanna know what amps are the most pissed to him
IMG_5089.png
 
What’s he been using for amps? Friedmans I think were in the last rundown I saw.

I agree that their albums have been too produced/too slick, but I’m also not a fan of shit sounding like shit for the sake of “being trve”, just lay off the perfect takes, stop using Vocalign on walls of vocals that have been pitched to fuck and back when the singer doesn’t even need pitch correction, allow some slop in here and there.

It’s too bad Dave Jerden passed away, I’d love to hear him make Slipknot’s Dirt album. THAT’s the kind of production I want to hear; a real band, imperfection, badass songs, layering where it counts and fuckin’ mood.
 
I would bet the Uber Ultra is the one or at least one of the 16. He's stated it was his favorite amp a little over a year ago.
 
ill translate.. "Hello maggots!! Due to Techdeath being the only fan of our new single, and us having a stadium tour coming up, i come to you with this letter in hopes to explain. We are now in our mid 50s, even though our singer sounds like an angry cringe 15 year old, are no longer tight friends and have new members there is no vibe with. We hope telling you we recorded live to analog will mask, no pun intended, the bullshit we are about to release. Its at least "true" though. Thank you"
 
ill translate.. "Hello maggots!! Due to Techdeath being the only fan of our new single, and us having a stadium tour coming up, i come to you with this letter in hopes to explain. We are now in our mid 50s, even though our singer sounds like an angry cringe 15 year old, are no longer tight friends and have new members there is no vibe with. We hope telling you we recorded live to analog will mask, no pun intended, the bullshit we are about to release. Its at least "true" though. Thank you"
I would go to a slipknot concert in STL.
 

Similar threads

S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑
Replies
11
Views
193
shredi knight
shredi knight
nothingeined
Replies
0
Views
156
nothingeined
nothingeined
ultimatemetalguitartones
Replies
8
Views
799
Junk Yard Dog
J
Charvel1975
Replies
0
Views
260
Charvel1975
Charvel1975
Back
Top