Michigan School shooting and media sensationalism

Metalhex

1. Since the suspect appears to be white, CNN has already called this a terrorist attack, but not for the parade plowing, because the driver was black.

2. The majority of articles I've read on this so far all use the term, "semi-automatic".. probably because it can trick most people into thinking that a rifle was used instead of a handgun. Why can't they just call it a handgun for fuck sakes?

The suspect has a terrorism charge NuMetalhex.
You must have fallen out of EMPTYHEAD's cousin 🤡

4AAAFCC8-9383-4EA2-9636-01B4B09A243A.jpeg

Py4rI1t.jpeg

Last i checked murdering 4 kids & terrorizing scores more w/a firearm qualifies under some jurisdictions as "terrorism" but im no Doctor.
It obviously does not count anymore in Wisconsin.
This is what happens when the NRA brainwashes folks for 4 decades to believe they need a firearm to go to the grocery.
I was at the Quick Trip recently & saw a teenager carrying a Glock w/a extended round mag sticking out the handle in a quick draw holster.
I find that disturbing.
Maybe some folks would understand more if they worked in a Trauma ER and had to try and keep these kids alive & put them back together when they get all shot up. But then maybe some won't.

Last edited:
4Z4WVSQWEZA7JC43JB24CFJUGA.jpeg

Join the Military like i did and find out but there are many more folks dyeing on mainstreet USA than in the Military.
Did i upset your "man-love" concepts of guns ?
If Mr. Crumbly [15 yr old shooter] would have been a black kid he would be in the morgue.
Only reason he's not is cuz he's a white boy.
IDK why race was even brought up by the OP.

Y3K6XAVAZBBQ3M3SIYE5LXOAQY.jpeg

Look at these kids who will never have another birthday, will never have children, who's parents now have to bury them because Mr. Crumbly had Daddy issues and never got to go to the circus. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Join the Military like i did and find out but there are many more folks dyeing on mainstreet USA than in the Military.
Did i upset your "man-love" concepts of guns ?
Answer the question. And try to do it without an insult. It really shows your cards.
And what years were you in the military? (Thanks for your service)

Mr. Crumbly [15 yr old shooter] would have been a black kid he would be in the morgue.
Seeing as how that (black) guy that plowed through the Christmas parade with seemingly obvious intent to murder only white people was released the next day, as well as being released on many counts of heinous acts in his according to his criminal history....I doubt he would be in a morgue if the shooter had been black.

Seeing as how that (black) guy that plowed through the Christmas parade with seemingly obvious intent to murder only white people was released the next day, as well as being released on many counts of heinous acts in his according to his criminal history....I doubt he would be in a morgue if the shooter had been black.
WTF does that have to do with the Crumbly shooting ?
Not even the same State.
You do realize State Legislatures are responsible for making their own Laws in each State right ?
Legislatures which are elected by registered voters in each State.
Sounds like you should contact your Congressman.
Im not defending the dipshit in Wisconsin. Seems lots of dipshits to go around these days including in Congress.

Last edited:
The topic is about media sensationalism. The teenaged armed suspect in Michigan is just the latest.

Don't know why anyone would pay attention to network news anymore of any type.
Since 2016 its just one drama headline trying to top the last one.
If it bleeds it leads.
Tidbits here & there of print media/internet/radio/TV is about all i can gather of any semblance of information.
Because i grew up with Cronkite & Brinkley i know what real journalism is/was but its nothing like the drama going on now.
But the truth will set you free and it doesn't involve a gun.

Last edited:

Don't know why anyone would pay attention to network news anymore of any type.
Since 2016 its just one drama headline trying to top the last one.
If it bleeds it leads.
Tidbits here & there of print media/internet/radio/TV is about all i can gather of any semblance of information.
Because i grew up with Cronkite & Brinkley i know what real journalism is/was but its nothing like the drama going on now.
But the truth will set you free and it doesn't involve a gun.

Let me know if you decide to man up and continue the conversation. It's cool if you don't though. Some minds are fragile.

Back