Monomyth modded Marshall

Hey man! Welcome! Im hoping to grab another amp from you in 2020. I literally just recommended you to a friend on facebook a few minutes ago.

Sounds cool.

Is this an original mod? I ask because you tag several builders. What are the other amps that are in your video?

psychodave":22t1dyyj said:
Sounds cool.

Is this an original mod? I ask because you tag several builders. What are the other amps that are in your video?

+1 - sounds fat!

psychodave":s7dkqogy said:
Sounds cool.

Hi Dave, this is an original mod, it’s a Jose type as far as Mv placement with very unusual voicings / values in the pre / power sections. Much respect to the builders I’ve cross referenced also, thanks!

Monomyth":oicjyxvq said:
psychodave":oicjyxvq said:
Sounds cool.

Hi Dave, this is an original mod, it’s a Jose type as far as Mv placement with very unusual voicings / values in the pre / power sections. Much respect to the builders I’ve cross referenced also, thanks!

Cool. I’d love to hear it in person.

What are the other amps in your video?

I recommend his amps. I had to sell mine due to some car a dental bills kicking me in the nuts. I grabbed a JJ jr on a 12 month payment plan to replace it and honestly I could get the same tones and more from my monomyth amp. If I can find a good donor amp in the near future I'm getting another one. Customer service was top notch too.

ClintN667":3fn22bgb said:
I recommend his amps. I had to sell mine due to some car a dental bills kicking me in the nuts. I grabbed a JJ jr on a 12 month payment plan to replace it and honestly I could get the same tones and more from my monomyth amp. If I can find a good donor amp in the near future I'm getting another one. Customer service was top notch too.

So he does mod for other and you can send in yours: that's great news.

Shea just did an amp for me and it turned out great!
Definitely a class act and just awesome to deal with.... no ego, no attitudes.... excellent communication...
Turn around was fast also. Cant recommend him enough. :thumbsup:

phil b":1m7q3h1r said:
Shea just did an amp for me and it turned out great!
Definitely a class act and just awesome to deal with.... no ego, no attitudes.... excellent communication...
Turn around was fast also. Cant recommend him enough. :thumbsup:

Hey Phil! That was quick! Glad you liked it. Which mod did you get and did you send a donor amp or get him to find one

Sounds killer :yes:

Here is your vid embedded for easier viewing. This helps bypass the annoying Rig-Talk feature that opens new links in the same browser tab :doh:

311splawndude":1x2xj0os said:
Sounds killer :yes:

Here is your vid embedded for easier viewing. This helps bypass the annoying Rig-Talk feature that opens new links in the same browser tab :doh:

Thanks man! much appreciated, its probably time i "learn to code" :LOL: :LOL:

Back