More Pentatonic sillyness

Kaleiwahea

how 'bout
Em
-----------------------------------------------------------------------15--17--19--
---------------------------------------------12--15-----12--15-s-17---------------
------------------------------------------12---------14--------------------------
--------------------------------------12---------------------------------------
-----------10--12------10--12-s-14-------------------------------------------------
--10--12-----------12--------------------------------------------------------------

u d d u d d u d d d d u d d u d d u d

Hope that lines up. (It didn't, but those are the picking strokes I use.)

Less stretchy, but still sweepy and takes you there :yes:

Substitute 15 for 14 on the 3rd string for some zest.

I do something almost verbatim and yes, I sub the flat 5. Its actually one of the rare moments that I do the sweep thing because I hate sweeping( Love the technique, I just suck in spades at it)

Steelers have been earlier named Pirates, plus they have been renamed as Steelers like a tribute for the metal producing Wholesale nfl jerseys ability from the city. No doubt they possess a experienced an enormous lover bottom all these many years however the reality which they have recently won two awesome Bowl championships has catapulted them since the best celebration of NFL getting a substantial lover following.This has also made Steelers jerseys instead standard among the fans.Fans positioned on up these cheap nfl jerseys so that you simply can connect equally of the adore and support for the celebration and also to not overlook any opportunity of placing on jerseys, telling the wide, which facet they support.

Back