My favorite female youtube guitar influencer

The kid' is a solid player. Most importantly she actually looks like she is having a good time, something most of the other influencers are lacking. Check out that Sir Duke bass line at the end. I hope you have a great day.

She may know some bass but Daddy needs to make sure she develops good reading skills along the way as Risqué is not Risk. 😉
JK….she’s really good. She played some pretty bad ass lines with those little digits. Good vid.

If Jeff Beck was still alive he’d have her out on tour this Summer…😂

Last edited:
The kid' is a solid player. Most importantly she actually looks like she is having a good time, something most of the other influencers are lacking. Check out that Sir Duke bass line at the end. I hope you have a great day.

The videos with her and her pappy are wholesome af; her dad is a rad guitarist himself

The video where they went to Steve Vai's studio was awesome

English isn't her first language brother so with that in-mind, I reckon she's doing pretty-well.
i’m not giving her a hard time, more so her Dad. They are releasing videos in English because they want that audience for views so they should work towards getting the language right when it’s important, like the name of the record. It would be exactly the same if I was trying to do videos in German to access German viewers. I would make my best efforts to speak and know it as well as I could. But she’s still an awesome little girl, with a great personality to go along with her impressive chops. When she busted out that Jamiroquai line so cleanly, that was impressive.

Every time I internally complain about my shortcomings as a player and think, but if only I had Paul Gilbert spider fingers, I would tear it up, there’s a little girl, with little hands busting out For Whom the Bell tolls on the low E of a base and makin’ it happen :doh:

i’m not giving her a hard time, more so her Dad. They are releasing videos in English because they want that audience for views so they should work towards getting the language right when it’s important, like the name of the record. It would be exactly the same if I was trying to do videos in German to access German viewers. I would make my best efforts to speak and know it as well as I could. But she’s still an awesome little girl, with a great personality to go along with her impressive chops. When she busted out that Jamiroquai line so cleanly, that was impressive.

Every time I internally complain about my shortcomings as a player and think, but if only I had Paul Gilbert spider fingers, I would tear it up, there’s a little girl, with little hands busting out For Whom the Bell tolls on the low E of a base and makin’ it happen :doh:

Do I really need to point out the irony? 😜

I hear ya bro'. :LOL:

Seems to me the biggest "female weakness" on guitar is vibrato. They always seem to have these amazing arpeggios and alternate picking runs but then they have violin vibrato. There are a few players now really focusing on that and thank goodness for that.

"Silvia Saint" (Her name is probably something boring like Tammy Fizgerald) is a bit of a hack for me. All looks, basic chops. Cringe faces.

She’s good. Also, unlike all the other female guitarist and bass players on YouTube, she isn’t constantly looking at the camera with a goofy and awkward smile while playing. I wonder why they all think it’s a good idea to do that. Just play like you normally play. Can you imagine if Pete thorn, Rick Graham, or Guthrie trapp looked up and smiled all the time while playing?!?!

I just looked up her channel and it says she’s from Vegas. Why would you say English isn’t her first language?
Ha! Thanks brother.

I thought she was Armenian. Turns out it's just her parents that are.

Still, this might explain the "Daddy needs to make sure she develops good reading skills" thing.

Ha! Thanks brother.

I thought she was Armenian. Turns out it's just her parents that are.

Still, this might explain the "Daddy needs to make sure she develops good reading skills" thing.
But it does make her automatically an honorary member of SOAD though.

Back