Mystery illness struck me down. Anyone have one like this?

I would demand an MRI of the head, ASAP.

The only problem is that there is not much that they can do for you, and they will never blame the vax.

Or you just wait and see if you drop dead, that's a plan.
….Aand demand all you want until you’re blue in the face. Unless you’re paying cash (5K) there won’t be any MRI. Insurance will only cover that after the other cheaper 200 things are completed.
Stupid but true. In the end, the insurance company pays more overall when you add up all the rest of the smaller tests etc when they could have found out quicker, and spent less if they ran the damn MRI in the first place.
Mike you need to be seen by a doc asap.

Have you checked your BP? The dizziness is a bit concerning. At a minimum I’d try to get some meds off your doctor friend and maybe some gear to monitor yourself like a bp cuff and oxygen meter.

a fever will scramble thy brains for sure... i ran a fever with the Rona... hallucinated like a MF

weird you mention the tick. old HS buddy got bit by a tick, had lyme...with a round of antibodies overcame , but then got covid. dude lost both lungs, had a dbl lung transplant, only to arrest during his rehab and passed away. the lyme depleted his immune system enough he had little chance. Dude was in phenomenal shape too.
Yes, a high fever definitely messes with you.

Have you checked your BP? The dizziness is a bit concerning. At a minimum I’d try to get some meds off your doctor friend and maybe some gear to monitor yourself like a bp cuff and oxygen meter.
Blood pressure, heart rate, both normal.

Have you had sex with a monkey lately?

But seriously..see a doc and make sure you have someone keeping a check on you..

It's a good sign that your blood pressure is normal but you've heard a ton of people here say go to the doctor just do it and you'll know for sure what's going on even if they have to do Labs on your blood we've lost too many people here recently I don't want you to be another one get it done that's an order from Dr gbsmusic!🤘🙏

Sounds kinda like covid, man. I just got over having it for the second time. It was mild for me but worse than the first time when I was almost asymptomatic. I had the hot and cold thing but actually never had a fever (my temp stayed around 97.5 the whole time) lots of body aches, and my sinuses and ears got real congested which made me dizzy at times. Two weeks later my head is still not done clearing itself out.

Out of paranoia I checked my oxygen saturation a lot and it was always 98-100 but my heart rate seemed to go all over the place at times. I only felt really bad the last two days of real illness.

Get help now and also if it starts moving into your lungs (like mine did in 2020), get your doctor to get you an inhaler and something to fight off the infection.

Get help now and also if it starts moving into your lungs (like mine did in 2020), get your doctor to get you an inhaler and something to fight off the infection.
That sticky shit..GNARLY.
For me,that invasion of evil goo’ is very similar
to Restless Leg Syndrome.
In the sense of HARDCORE irritation and I have to get up and move ‘it’ around my body.. argh!!
-that shit sucks so bad man.
I’ve even hyper-extended my knee from being suddenly awoken semi-choking with what feels like a cue ball of phylum, ultimately comes out
the size of nickels to dimes with the occasional monster loogie’.
-Not a smokers hack, no coloration.
It does have a lot of little bubbles in it with the occasional hard boiled egg bubbler raunchiness launching outwards.
-This has absolutely nothing to do with the f’n flu,ok?
Holy Hell, -come get you some!!!!
It hasn’t really gone away entirely and the chiseling away of my REM sleep due to having to “come to” every morning like this is
quite a beefy physical tax on this 50 year old soul.
Forget about doin’ any back up vocals.
F**k does anybody know of a vocalist that got mixed up with the virus and not been able to hit the same notes, even the comfort ones?
It’s like a octave down pedal set 2 octaves down
right out of the cannon…add Nashville pollen…
Endgame on the vocals.

Last edited:
It's a good sign that your blood pressure is normal but you've heard a ton of people here say go to the doctor just do it and you'll know for sure what's going on even if they have to do Labs on your blood we've lost too many people here recently I don't want you to be another one get it done that's an order from Dr gbsmusic!🤘🙏
Went to doctor this morning. I was diagnosed with a nasty flu that’s been going around. He told me he has seen a handful of people every day with this starting about a month ago, and overall it’s the worst flu he has seen. The extraordinarily high fever, body aches, headache, sweating profusely, dizziness, other assorted aches and pains, and total dehydration. Said the same thing as a lot of guys on here. Stay hydrated, preferably with water and take something to keep fever down. Other than that, take the pain and wait it out. Good times.

george-costanza-lupus.gif

Back