NAD: Nabbed Another BE-100

Nitrobattery

I absolutely love this thing. I had an older 2014 BE-100 that was really cool, but this thing sounds incredible.

Anyone interested in hearing a modded Marshall shootout?

ZbxBoi.jpg

Zbxs2o.jpg

So, who are you touring with? I'd keep the Wizard and shit-can the rest. The PT-100 does have a lovely clean channel, though it's ridiculously heavy.

How's the Suhr fit in with that group?

It has my favorite clean tone of any amp I've ever heard. It's really incredible. The dirty channel is cool. It's not anywhere near as tight as the other amps, but it's a handy thing to have for certain things.

I’d love to hear the Splawn and the Friedman head to head.

I'll put something together soon. By design the Friedman has a little more squish and the Splawn is a little punchier, but they're both killer. You can dial them in to be quite close, but they're different enough to warrant having both. The Friedman is great for rock and hard rock stuff, the Splawn excels at the heavy stuff.
So, who are you touring with? I'd keep the Wizard and shit-can the rest. The PT-100 does have a lovely clean channel, though it's ridiculously heavy.

For the last 17 months, I've been touring the kitchen and living room.

Better than the Friedman's clean? Wow.

Don't get me wrong, the Friedman's clean channel is excellent. I'm sure the BE-50 Deluxe's clean channel would sound just as good as the Suhr. I've just never played the 50.

A collection of top-shelf amps. Ever gasss for a Diezel Herbert or VH4 to add to your farm?

The Diezel stuff is really cool, just not really my thing. I would like another Boogie in the lineup again though.

The best tour there is! (y)

Indeed! Though, it's beginning to be time to tour the treadmill. This tour hasn't been kind to my waistline.

Last edited:
Back