NAD, NCD with shitty video. Yet more Marshalls.

Nice! I have the B version of that cab and I love it. My 800 is a Pandora modded 2203X. Marshall's and GB's just work for me.

Nice! I have the B version of that cab and I love it. My 800 is a Pandora modded 2203X. Marshall's and GB's just work for me.
This is my first cab with all greenbacks. It took a bit of time for my ears to adjust but I’m starting to really like them.

ayasuriya.gif

I have quite a ways to go to catch Ingysteen Malmateen.
You know we need a thread with as many Yngwie Manboobsteen references as possible. I mean, we all love him no doubt. He’s one of the best to ever do it. But he’s earned the roast too.

New Rig Talk series…roast our favorite guys. :ROFLMAO:

You know we need a thread with as many Yngwie Manboobsteen references as possible. I mean, we all love him no doubt. He’s one of the best to ever do it. But he’s earned the roast too.

New Rig Talk series…roast our favorite guys. :ROFLMAO:

Yngwie Manboobsteen?

laugh spew.gif

Sir, you won the internet today!

Great cabinets. I run both an AX and BX at all times. I want to change out the B cab for 4x G12H30 Anniversary greenbacks but I’m in no rush as it sounds great as is.

I run my BX along with an EVH cab that has the relabeled Heritage's at all times. At least, that is what I think those speakers are. Great mix!

The EVH cab is slightly smoother, and I go back and forth to which one I stand more in front of. Really like the mix of the two.

What did you record that with? Sounds great, btw.
Thanks
shawn
Thanks. I got one of those Røde mics for an iPhone and just used that. I was having trouble with my other YouTube uploads poor sound quality. I’m still trying the actual mic on an actual cab because that was getting me better results than the captor x.

Thanks. I got one of those Røde mics for an iPhone and just used that. I was having trouble with my other YouTube uploads poor sound quality. I’m still trying the actual mic on an actual cab because that was getting me better results than the captor x.

That's really cool. I'll have to see if theres something like that for an android phone.
shawn

Back