NAD!!

Awesome amp! And it's definitely exciting. It's a killer piece of gear.

Also, how'd you get it in standard bronco tolex? They usually come in Comet tolex.

Awesome amp! And it's definitely exciting. It's a killer piece of gear.

Also, how'd you get it in standard bronco tolex? They usually come in Comet tolex.
Idk, I bought it used. Not sure how many hands it has gone through but it is minty and it weighs a TON just like I remember. Maybe even heavier than the Old Uber but I'm probably just getting weak.

Uber ultra rules. Best modern day amp that is readily available.
I've been hearing some killer amps lately, notably the Club Secret (i know you said readily available) But out of all of the amps I've had the green uber remained at the top and once I heard an audio clip of this I had to get it.

Reza actually send me a video a very long time ago of the prototype before it was talked about so I knew it was coming but I just wasn't in the market when they dropped.

I have to wait until tomorrow to plug it in but I'm pretty excited to try it. Have 4 different cabs I'll be testing it out with but I kind of want an Uberkab now to match.

I've been hearing some killer amps lately, notably the Club Secret (i know you said readily available) But out of all of the amps I've had the green uber remained at the top and once I heard an audio clip of this I had to get it.

Reza actually send me a video a very long time ago of the prototype before it was talked about so I knew it was coming but I just wasn't in the market when they dropped.

I have to wait until tomorrow to plug it in but I'm pretty excited to try it. Have 4 different cabs I'll be testing it out with but I kind of want an Uberkab now to match.
club secret looks cool. Anything monomyth or headfirst does seems solid. Yeah I just think comparing apples to apples you know? Guys chime in and say get a hell razor over the Uber ultra. Yeah… for literally double the cost.

The Uber ultra and V30s go together so well. I believe it was designed with a new uberkab so 16 ohm speakers; which makes a huge difference. But it does sound absolutely killer with my Mesa oversized.

club secret looks cool. Anything monomyth or headfirst does seems solid. Yeah I just think comparing apples to apples you know? Guys chime in and say get a hell razor over the Uber ultra. Yeah… for literally double the cost.

The Uber ultra and V30s go together so well. I believe it was designed with a new uberkab so 16 ohm speakers; which makes a huge difference. But it does sound absolutely killer with my Mesa oversized.
Yeah 6300 for an amp is crazy...but hey so is 3300 haha.

I heard a side by side video and I'd have definitely taken the wizard but can't do that just yet.

One thing I like to tell people is not to skip out on Channel 1 Uber mode. Imo it's the best mode in the amp. It's just as gainy as Channel 2's Uber mode but I think it's clearer. Go very easy on Channel 1's Treble knob though, it'll ice pick your ears if you set it too high. Mine stays between about 9:00 and 11:00.

Congrats and what a return to amp buying! I play mine every single day and love it the more I play it. I've had mine since July and for a solid 3-1/2 months I was experimenting and dialing in new tones. I leave it set now but there's lots to explore. Make sure to play with those power amp controls when dialing in your channel tone otherwise you're missing out what the amp can do and also will sound like shit if you don't adjust to accommodate your settings.

One thing I like to tell people is not to skip out on Channel 1 Uber mode. Imo it's the best mode in the amp. It's just as gainy as Channel 2's Uber mode but I think it's clearer. Go very easy on Channel 1's Treble knob though, it'll ice pick your ears if you set it too high. Mine stays between about 9:00 and 11:00.
Interesting, I will certainly explore all of the amp but I was expecting to go straight to channel 2. I'm not sure but it looks like the morph is only for 2? Either way I'll definitely check it out on both channels. Thanks for the tips

The amp has so many usable tones. Most versatile of anything I own.

Interesting, I will certainly explore all of the amp but I was expecting to go straight to channel 2. I'm not sure but it looks like the morph is only for 2? Either way I'll definitely check it out on both channels. Thanks for the tips

I don't want to give the impression that I don't like Channel 2, it's great also, but I just personally prefer Channel 1.
And yes the Metamorph control only affects Channel 2.

Back