NAMM 2020

'axepalace' on insta has a pic of the VHX, but that's about the only one I can find so far.
Curious to see it in action, hopeful videos will come soon.

Dear Peter and Diezel team,
Could you please share the specs, price (EUR), availability and sound samples of the Mini and VHX?

Br,
Tero

TTV":3jux2k8f said:
Dear Peter and Diezel team,
Could you please share the specs, price (EUR), availability and sound samples of the Mini and VHX?

Br,
Tero

Mini needs some time!

As for the VHX:

Price: 4990USD / 3500€
Availability: We are already shipping out the first units

100W, 4XKT77, 5 x 12AX7
Pre Preamp Serial FX Loop
2 x Post Preamp FX Loop (SEND/RETURN Level and MIX)
Cabsim IR Output / DI Headphone
Cabsim IR Output / DI Balanced XLR with ground lift
MIDI IN/OUT
Columbus IN
USB (updates, IR loading...)
Bluetooth Low Energy (MIDI BLE)

The audio signal chain is the following:
Input - Pre Loop - Tube Preamp (fully analog) - DSP - Tube Poweramp (fully analog)

EVERYTHING is programmable/storeable, but the Master Volume.
MIDI CC are supported to be able to switch on/off effects like a stombox, Mute-Tuner, Volume/Wha with expression pedal..

Preamp is structured this way, with more than 24 different base sound available:

Gain - 4 Selection for Gain Stage Structure (GREEN, YELLOW, BLUE, RED), plus actual GAIN
Bright - 2 Selection (available on GREEN and YELLOW)
Shape - 3 Selection for Gain Stage Shape (available on BLUE and RED)
Voice - 3 Selection for general voicing (available on every color)
Treble
Middle
Bass
Midcut
Volume
Deep
Presence

Effect list:
IR Cab Simulator
Tuner
Preamp Loop
Effect Loop A
Effect Loop B
Noise Gate
Compressor
Pitch Shifter (polyphonic and low latency)
Delay
Chorus
Flanger
Phaser
Reverb
Tremolo
Graphic Equalizer
Wha

Thanks Leo,
When the VHX is available from Thomann or can it be ordered directly from Diezel? Price is really nice, lower than I expected.

Hi Leo, is it a intelligent Pitch Shifter respectively a Harmonizer? How many voices can be added? Thanks Markus

maxl03":12orfeqi said:
Hi Leo, is it a intelligent Pitch Shifter respectively a Harmonizer? How many voices can be added? Thanks Markus

Currently it's a polyphonic pitch shifter with a single voice, however we are collecting user feedback for future firmware updates.

Peter or anyone....any video coverage or demo's from this years NAMM?? None are showing up so far when searching except 1-2 poor quality videos.

But this I just found, but I want to see some demo's showing the amps, features and all the nobs/controls of the new VHX etc

Stopped by and tried the VHX, really interesting take on a hybrid amp though personally I like having discreet and tangible effects/switches rather than GUI controls

Hana Song":2bw5yb0i said:
Stopped by and tried the VHX, really interesting take on a hybrid amp though personally I like having discreet and tangible effects/switches rather than GUI controls

You could have a midi pedalboard and assign a MIDI CC to a pushbutton to toggle one effect as well :LOL: :LOL:

Just joking ;), I understand what you mean, but there are so many advantages to have on board quality effects, like no 4CM, no noise, no multiple A/D conversion, no ground loop...

Also VHX do have "infinite" channels and cabless operation, integrated effects are a plus!

Attachments

• cabsim.jpg
    cabsim.jpg
    614.6 KB · Views: 2,153
orionz06":298dihqk said:
What do each of the colored gain structures coincide with, amp wise?

I'm not a spoiler guy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
That's something we will let the user to discover, but I already heard someone getting in love with the blue channel on half shape and classic voice..

That kinda sucks. The whole reason to get this amp would be to have a few of the best Diezel tones in one box.

orionz06":200l6shq said:
That kinda sucks. The whole reason to get this amp would be to have a few of the best Diezel tones in one box.

There are :)
We need some time to finish manual and shoot some videos!

Back