NAMM Info?

rlord1974

So, I have yet to hear an update from NAMM with any mention of Egnater products.

What about the updated modular line that was scheduled to roll out in early 2011? Is it not being demo'ed at NAMM?

Sorry guys, it was a busy weekend at NAMM, and the internet at the hotel was sketchy at best. We rolled out final tweaked production versions of Armageddon and Vengeance with matching cabs for each, as well as the Tweaker 40 head/combo, and the Tweaker 88 head, with a matching 2x12 extension. The modular line is being completely updated and will obviously backwards compatible with current dual sound gear, but we did not show any modular gear at NAMM. No point in showing the current stuff that will be changed within the next year, and the new stuff is not ready yet. Honestly, we are making sure everything is correct, and will be adding new features, etc., so we are shooting for this time next year to roll that stuff out. Sorry for the delay, but we are making sure everything is correct for the updating of the line, and we are looking to release everything at once, instead of trickling things out.

Ian, thanks for the reply.

Are you able to go into any more detail concerning modular stuff being "completely updated" (how? what to expect, etc.)

Just curious as I would like to get another module or so but don't know whether it would be better to wait it out or not.

At this point, I can't go into any more detail about the modular line, but understand that we want to get it out as much as you guys want to see it. I can assure you that getting another module will not hurt, since it will work with anything new that we might be doing.

Oh well...not the greatest of news for modular fans, but appreciate the update. I like the "release everything at once" phrase, sounds like a boatload :thumbsup:

crankyrayhanky":2pbfove9 said:
Oh well...not the greatest of news for modular fans, but appreciate the update. I like the "release everything at once" phrase, sounds like a boatload :thumbsup:

Yeah seems like a longer wait, but I do like the idea of finding out all at once and it then be available. I guess it'll give me more time to save up in the meantime.

roodboy":2cushjho said:
Any idea on price and availablity on vengeance and armageddon?

They will both be available at the end of spring/early summer. Armageddon is looking to be $1599, and Vengeance at $1299

Ian Egnater":3lwqd6r6 said:
At this point, I can't go into any more detail about the modular line, but understand that we want to get it out as much as you guys want to see it. I can assure you that getting another module will not hurt, since it will work with anything new that we might be doing.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info, Ian!

Ian Egnater":39uanyod said:
roodboy":39uanyod said:
Any idea on price and availablity on vengeance and armageddon?

They will both be available at the end of spring/early summer. Armageddon is looking to be $1599, and Vengeance at $1299
Thanks

Back