Nashville school shooter and the NYT

100% for all here to read

Only a low life piece of shit person is going to taunt someone they know is a recovering alcoholic with booze jokes.
Dude is letting everyone know where his core is. This ain't the politics. The guy's just an asshole.

Man, I honestly thought you were OK.
Fuck you and give Picasso, Jack, and the rest a big hug for me.
Cheers, Donnie !

:cheers:

Are you sure your sorry miss informed
ass has been sober since 12/14/18

Your posts are no more intelligent than a rambling drunk at 4am
100% for all here to read

Only a low life piece of shit person is going to taunt someone they know is a recovering alcoholic with booze jokes.
Dude is letting everyone know where his core is. This ain't the politics. The guy's just an asshole.

Man, I honestly thought you were OK.
Fuck you and give Picasso, Jack, and the rest a big hug for me.

Dude, you are one pitiful, pathetic, little baby… The guy is making a joke. Period.
Face it, he’s right, most of the time you do spew utter shit.

He’s not being mean, He’s not playing the ‘personal attack’ game that you play on here…

Jeez, grow up😑 you’re embarrassing.

Dude, you are one pitiful, pathetic, little baby… The guy is making a joke. Period.
Face it, he’s right, most of the time you do spew utter shit.

He’s not being mean, He’s not playing the ‘personal attack’ game that you play on here…

Jeez, grow up😑 you’re embarrassing.
You guys seriously think “utter shit” is particular to any one poster on this forum? You really aren’t embarrassed by your own behavior here?!?

Last edited:
You guys serious think “utter shit” is particular to any one poster on this forum? You really aren’t embarrassed by your own behavior here?!?
@T.V. IS it REALLY you?

640px-Sigmund_Freud%2C_by_Max_Halberstadt_%28cropped%29.jpg

You guys serious think “utter shit” is particular to any one poster on this forum? You really aren’t embarrassed by your own behavior here?!?

😂 Dr, You’re funny when you try desperately to play the game.
You’re quite entertaining👍
You’re alright.

Dude, you are one pitiful, pathetic, little baby…

You know my name. You know my face.
You've probably stalked me and my family's Facebook pages like the other cockroaches here.

Who are you Jack? Let's see a face.
Let's make it a fair 'game' as you like to call it.
Come on, be a man.
Or you gonna just keep hiding behind the Rig Talk skirt?

1. He man's up.
2. He goes off on another blah blah blah finger pointing bitch-fest.

Taking bets.

You know my name. You know my face.
You've probably stalked me and my family's Facebook pages like the other cockroaches here.

Who are you Jack? Let's see a face.
Let's make it a fair 'game' as you like to call it.
Come on, be a man.
Or you gonna just keep hiding behind the Rig Talk skirt?

1. He man's up.
2. He goes off on another blah blah blah finger pointing bitch-fest.

Taking bets.

And there you go.
🤡The familiar Chuckles Pivot🤡.

Hmmm, What’s it got to do with what 70 Mach 1 said? You played the ‘poor victim’ yet again😂👌
Where did I say anything about playing a fair game? You’re the one playing the same sick pitiful game you’ve played for years.

My post has NOTHING to do with you offering up your personal info here, but you’re well aware of this😉

You offered up pics and info on here.
Your choice, Dude.

Btw,
I’ve only mentioned your wife twice (not by name) and it was extremely positive.
“She must be an absolute Angel to put up with you”.

You need help.

Reactions: ccn
Back