Nashville school shooter and the NYT

And there you go.
🤡The familiar Chuckles Pivot🤡.

Hmmm, What’s it got to do with what 70 Mach 1 said? You played the ‘poor victim’ yet again😂👌

My post has NOTHING to do with you offering up your personal info here, but you’re well aware of this😉

You offered up pics and info on here.
Your choice, Dude.

Btw,
I’ve only mentioned your wife twice (not by name) and it was extremely positive.
“She must be an absolute Angel to put up with you”.
@JackTheBear I'd do her if the pic is real. I'd hose her out first after knowing Donnie had been in there.

@T.V. IS it REALLY you?

640px-Sigmund_Freud%2C_by_Max_Halberstadt_%28cropped%29.jpg
That’s Doctor Magnavox TV to you…

The list is just school shootings but whatever. And take your 'shame' shit and shove it up your ass.

You're the one who should be ashamed for spewing your ALL LIBS EVIL bullshit around here.
But all libs are evil , I'm talking about the ones that support this current insane pro communist agenda . I'm not talking about the ones of the past that actually supported the United States .

I have some friends who are liberal. I don't get too into the weeds with politics with them. I respect some liberals. The ones that actually believe what they say and aren't just parroting CNN talking points. I don't necessarily have to agree with someone to not hate them.

Seems to be a liability in this place, but whaddya gone do.

I have some friends who are liberal. I don't get too into the weeds with politics with them. I respect some liberals. The ones that actually believe what they say and aren't just parroting CNN talking points. I don't necessarily have to agree with someone to not hate them.

when they start speaking to you 'their' truth, run

@Floyd I Kill em all...............................I say................................Teh difference between a Dem and a bucket of shit.......................a fucking headache.

when they start speaking to you 'their' truth, run
Some days I bother with trying to rationally explain why they're wrong. More often than not I am filled with ennui ( there's that word again) and just don't bother. It's like arguing with people about gun control. I mean in real life, not the internet. The only thing it does is raise my blood pressure and push me towards violence. And unlike the good old days ( things really were better before) a night in jail isn't the likely outcome. These days you get sued, lose your job, all kinds of shit. I usually find it better to keep my mouth shut and my powder dry.

Back